3: "Damn, i smell Jaelousy."

"Sunoo-ya, but I'm more handsome that him, Right?" Asks Heeseung leaning towards Sunoo who's cheeks are now red.

"W-what?" Sunoo mentally slaps himself for stuttering and some moments later Heeseung chuckles leaning back to his original position. "I'm kidding!" Heeseung says with a playful tone and Sunoo feels relieved that He wasn't serious..

And there Sunoo glances at Jungwon and Niki who are teasing Sunoo.
"Stop that!" Says Sunoo who's now embarrassed because of his own reaction earlier.

Some moments later, it gets a little awkward. The other boys are talking but Sunoo and Heeseung kept quiet.

Jungwon notices it.

Jungwon starts "Hyungs! Sunoo hyung and I have to get going now, let's go?" Sunoo feels relaxed that he doesn't have to sit in the tension anymore."Y-yeah! Let's go Won." Says Sunoo getting up and running outside the cafeteria followed by Jungwon.

"Yo Niki, you're not going?" Asks Sunghoon. "I want to skip classes." Replied Niki to which Jake frowns his eyebrows "You, Nishimura Riki, Are NOT skipping any classes. You hear that?" Said Jay to which Niki groans and continues, "Ok fine. I'll go."

_____________

When Sunoo and Jungwon walked out ; He continued "Hyung, about earlier i-"

"I know. He was just kidding. I don't mind it, it's just a joke after all." Said Sunoo cutting off Jungwon.

"Alright..." Replied Jungwon giggling a bit as he sees Sunoo's still red.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey." Greeted Wonyoung sitting next to Sunoo to which Sunoo replies giving a small smile "Hello."

"Sunoo-shi, can you do me a favor? If you won't mind.." Asked Wonyoung with a slight pout.

"Ah, sure! What is it?" Replied Sunoo to which Wonyoung's face lit up and she immediately looked at Sunoo "Thanks! Please give this to Sunghoon-shi, if you meet him by any chance." Said Wonyoung handing him some cards.

"Ah, sure!" Said Sunoo taking it.

"And by the way, can I ask you something?" Asked Wonyoung looking at Sunoo with hoping eyes.

"Sure." Replied Sunoo ; A small smirk formed on Wonyoung's lips "So, are you..." Wonyoung takes a long pause to which Sunoo looks at her with a raised eyebrow "Yes?"

"Are you close with Yang Jungwon from the other class?" Wonyoung asks to which Sunoo chuckles "Mhm! We are bestfriends actually." Wonyoung continues "Oh! Nice, is that why your always with him?"

'Oh no, my question seems a bit too rude!.' Thought Wonyoung biting her bottom lip.

"Yeah.. I really should make other friends, right?" Replied Sunoo awkwardly laughing.

'YES! He didn't take it that way, phew' Wonyoung sighs and proceeds,

"Mhm! So, how about you come meet my friends?" Offered Wonyoung ; Sunoo smiles at her before replying "I'd love to!"

"That's great, I'm glad you do! I told my friends that I was Benchmates with Kim Sunoo and they said 'Oh my! That cute guy from yesterday!' I was very shocked that they know about you." Wonyoung explains to which Sunoo shows a shocked expression "Ah, really?!"

"Mhm! They admire you from afar especially One of my friends." Wonyoung tells Sunoo further more ; Another smirk forms on her lips but that goes unnoticed by Sunoo who is finding something in his bag since the teacher has already arrived.