Mon Amour

Tw: Lots of making out and slight dirty language?
Idk if yall really need this tw but I don't wanna risk making anyone uncomfortable :))

(You don't have to listen to the music video, this chapter js made me think of this song loll)

The walk back feels like it lasts for literal ever. Me and Nick are walking down the road hand in hand, and insanely close to eachother. But I'm not complaining... I can hear all his breaths, them slowing down and spreading up.

Why am I even this focused? I just want to be back to his house already. I need him.

The silence is killing me too. It's not like its awkward at all, I think we're both just incredibly unpatient, when it comes to eachother.

Okay, we're here.

Nick reaches into his back for his key and goes to unlock the door. As he does, he pulls me closer towards him and into his chest.

"Welcome, Mon amour." He whispers. He knows exactly what he's doing, he knows exactly how much it turns me on when he speaks French.

Before I know it, the door is shut and we are running upstairs to Nick's room. His room is super neat, as usual. It confuses me how he literally always keeps everything in place. I don't get how he does it.

"I need you"

Nick says as he grabs my hips and pulls me closer into him. Our lips meet, and our kisses immediately get intense and messy. We take it to the bed, Nick laying on top of me with our lips still connected. My body melts in his touch, and I continue to desperately explore his mouth with my tongue. I taste every inch of his mouth; he taste delicious, I can't even explain it. I rub my tongue against his, causing him to let out a small, almost silent moan. He's adorable, I wish I could listen to his sounds all day.

When we pull away to breathe, I take the chance to just admire his beauty. His perfectly spread freckles that cover his face, and the way his hair falls perfectly onto his face. Oh my god and his smile. Just looking at him immediately cheers me up, even if he doesn't mean to. Nick is literally the definition of perfect.

Then he start to speak again. In a soft, manipulative tone.

"Remember what I promised you baby?"

Nicks pov:

I would not want to be anywhere else right now.
This is perfect.

I pick up Charlie off the bed and towards   the free wall next to my desk. I use one of my hands to take both of his hands and pin him against the wall. I put my other arm around his waist and thrust my body towards his. Charlie releases a loud high pitched moan right in my and I smirk. Fuck he's so hot. He turns bright red, ans buries his head into my shoulder, embarrassed.

"Sorry." He says, but I stop him.
"Hey! Shush no S word allowed." I reply as I lift his face up so he's looking at me,
"I thought it was very hot anyway." My smirk comes back.
I continue what I was doing, pushing my lips back hard onto his. Our kisses continue as strong and desperate as before.

I go to kiss his neck, but stop to ask,
"Is this okay?"
I want to make him happy, but don't want him to feel uncomfortable.
"Duh!" He blurts out, and leans his head back against the wall again.

I kiss as much of his neck as I physically can, leaving little kisses all over.

I let go of his hands eventually. The second I do, he reaches his hands under my shirt and rests them both on my abs. My chest tenses, but I immediately relax again to his touch.

"Want me to take it off?" I say nervously, but hoping he'd say yes.
He nods, so I lift the t-shirt over my head and throw it into the floor. We make our way back to my bed again, Charlie instantly pushing me down and sitting on top of me. He continues to run his hand across my chest as we make out as if it's the end of the world. As if we were the only two people still alive. Just me and Charlie here forever. Sounds like heaven.

- Time skip -

We spend the rest of the evening cuddling under my covers. Charlie rests on my chest as we watch Netflix on my laptop. However I struggle to focus due to his beautiful curls right infron of me. I run my finger through his hair, admiring their perfection. His hair is honestly my favourite thing ever.

"That was really fun." Charlie smirks, as he looks up at me.
"Worth missing the rest of school for then?" I reply, sarcastically.
"Uhh I don't know, I do really like science."
He grabs onto my arm, and looks up to me with a huge smile and his cute baby face.
"Oi you love biology more than me!! I just made out with you for the past hour for you cheat on me like that!"
"Oh yeah 100%, I'm completely in love with him"
We both laugh at eachother, making fun of our stupidity, then smile at eachother full of love.
I give Charlie I quick peck on the lips after we finally calm down. How is this boy so adorable?

"I love you so much Char"

"I love you more" He argues.

"Nope! No way. I'm bigger so I technically have more love to give, and I love you with all my body so ha!"

"Cheater!!" Charlie yells, pretending to me mad at me. But he can't stay away for long, as he coming back and hugs me tight again.

I will forever love him the most. No matter what happens.

Oml I love this chapter smm!! I hope yall enjoyed I tried really hard on this <3

Also, I've started planning the next chapter already, so hopefully it won't take to long to come out :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SO MANY READS AND COMMENTS AND LIKES I LOVE YOU ALL SM ❤️