Ch- 37 The Uzumakis

92 days left

Uzumaki Household

"Nee-chan! Look! Look!" The four year old shouted as soon as Naruko entered her house

"Ah good job hima" Naruko smiled patting himawari's head as she glanced at the paper which she was holding. It seemed like she had drawn her family, Naruto was drawn in orange colour, hinata was drawn in purple, boruto was drawn in pink, Naruko was drawn in yellow, tsuki was drawn in light blue while himawari was drawn in indigo.

"You are getting even more better at this" Naruko told her while himawari had a huge smile on her face as she hugged Naruko, who was taking her shoes off which caused Naruko to loose her balance.

"Careful there" Naruko chuckled as she picked her up after she was done taking off her shoes and went to the living room where her mother seemed to be having tea peacefully while reading a book.

'This must be the only time when she gets rest from all of us' Naruko sweatdropped as she thought how handful they all were.

"Naruko you are quite late, where were you?" Hinata asked as she noticed both of her daughters entering the room.

"I was training at ground 7" Naruko said keeping himawari down as she sat opposite to her mother on the couch.

"Guess what!" Naruko said remembering something which made hinata raise eyes at her as himawari curiously looked at her wanting to hear it as well.

"Our class accidentally had a reunion." Naruko smiled which caused Hinata smile as well, she was glad they could meet eachother all together after the chunin exams.

"What did you do?" Hinata asked wanting to know about it more.

"Well, first we all just were shocked to see eachother at the ground and like no one was missing so it was really surprising for us. Then we all chatted and gave eachother updates about our lives and then also trained together. Like the old days!" Naruko said with a big smile on her face.

"I am glad you had fun" Hinata chuckled

"Oh and did u know? Ryouta's mother is pregnant. So he will soon be a big brother! And Kenji has started to learn taijutsu and Kaori is soon going to learn medical ninjutsu..." Naruko listed what her friends were doing as hinata listened to her with a small smile on her face.

It felt as if her oldest daughter is finally starting to opening up to her again as she used to. When she was in the academy. It felt good.

"Nee-chan who are all of these people?" Himawari asked with a confused expression

"Hima these all are your nee-chan's friends and classmates from when she was in the academy. They are just as strong as your nee-chan. All of them including your nee-chan are known as the strongest class to graduate from the academy." Hinata explained as Naruko blushed in embarassment while himawari cheered

"My nee-chan is really strong!!" Himawari cheered and huffed

"Yes she is." Hinata chuckled as she saw Naruko getting embarrassed more.

"I should freshen up" Naruko got and walked out of the living room with her ears tinted red while hinata chuckled noticing it.

As soon as Naruko left their sight her expression turned into a more serious one as a feeling of guilt washed over her face.

It's not like she was fully lying to her mother, she did tell her mother the truth ......half of the truth leaving the part that they planned this meeting and well....were discussing about their plan to stop whatever they would have to face in three months from today.