HOW YOU MET

You were chilling in Eric's basement after school, playing cards with Donna.

There was some noise outside, which you assumed was the boys getting back from...whatever they were doing. You didn't want to ask.

Except, when they came back. There was another boy. Fez, that foreign exchange student everyone was talking about. (Hey, when you're in a small town school, any new face is exciting.) You personally thought if he lost the haircut and button shirts that went to his chin (they made him look like a nerd), he'd be really hot.

He looked at Donna first. "Hello. I saw your breasts earlier."

Her blue eyes widened, as did yours. "We are never. discussing that. Again."

Eric walked in a little later than the rest. "What are we not discussing?"

"Nothing." everyone else in the basement said. You knew you'd get Donna to spill later.

Fez's eyes widened as he wakes over to you, grabbing your hand and kissing it. "You are the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on. Your lips are like pillows, and your eyes, like diamonds." he didn't let go of your hand while he said this.

"Really?" you asked half jokingly, but were also giggling like a little girl.

"I've never spoke truer words." he looked into your eyes, and you could tell there was nothing but blind sincerity.

"Okay, wrap it up Donotello." you almost laughed because you knew Kelso meant Romeo, but instead were still getting over your blush from the encounter.

"Good day." he smiled, dropping your hand and prancing off to where the boys were taking their seats, leaving you to think about that for- the rest of time, maybe?

***

A/N: fez seems like the kind of guy to casually drop the most romantic things you've ever heard in your life and mean them