HOW YOU MET

As Kelso's sister, you had to see some annoying girls walk through your door.

None quite as annoying, however, as the one and only Jackie Burkhart. 'Michael, do this' or 'Michael, do that'. It made you sick. Only you could boss your brother around like that. Who did she think she was?

The worst part was- she was really cute. But she was still annoying. And you still hated her guts. They were chatty, bossy, fussy, guts. The best kind of guts to hate.

Except that one day. When Kelso was out doing- whatever Kelso does, and you were the only one home. Someone knocked at the door, and you answered it, to see a very annoyed Jackie in the doorway.

"Who are you?" she crossed her arms.

"Y/N Kelso...?" this bitch didn't even know who you were? You were her boyfriend's sister!

"Oh. Do you happen to know where Michael is?"

"No." you were planning on her leaving after that, but she just stood there. "Do...you wanna...come in or?"

She smiled, relieved you got the hint. "Of course." she replied, and waltzed right in, taking a seat on your couch.

"...okay."

You sat on the chair opposite to her.

This was awkward.

Very awkward.

"Does Michael ever talk about...other girls, or something?"

Oh boy. You guessed this would coke up eventually, but couldn't she have just asked one of his dumb friends or something? "I don't know. He doesn't really spend a lot of time here."

In all honesty, you knew Kelso was cheating on her. You didn't have to be his sister to know that. But- you didn't really like Jackie enough to tell her. Didn't seem like anyone did.

"Okay." Jackie looked defeated. She just kind of pouted and- oh god, was she crying?

"Oh god, are you crying?"

She looked over and smiled slightly. "Why, is it working?"

You rolled your eyes. "Okay, let's go."

"But wait-"

You picked her up and started dragging her out of the door.

"I was just-"

You closed the door on her whiny face.

Well, good thing that was over.

***

A/N: slow-burn enemies to lovers is the only way a jackie relationship can work i'm sorry i don't make the rules i just follow them