0.05 # A Costume or Two

> A Costume or Two

> A Costume or Two

Minjun's first Halloween party goes like this:

Donghyuck invites her and the rest of their friends to a party with other people from UFA, says they're really fun and everyone can come in with costumes. Shotaro and Yangyang were the most excited while Jeno and Renjun were already trying to find excuses not to join.

They all go anyway.

They stick to the corner of the house where the party is held, keeping to their friend group, the few of them nursing a few drinks. Yangyang is late, for starters because he had a project to do beforehand and Minjun went with Renjun and Shotaro.

They're a mix of silly and cool costumes. Donghyuck is wearing a vampire costume with freakishly realistic fangs that Jaemin seems to like. Jaemin on the other hand is in the silliest costume imaginable. A huge strawberry suit because he says strawberries are scary. Jeno was quick to make fun of him the second he saw him.

Jeno put in the effort of someone who hates Halloween parties and wears a dog ear headband on his head and a little bit of blush on his cheeks. Renjun and Shotaro look the coolest, in Minjun's opinion, as the Corpse Bride couple. Renjun's dedication to make-up is insane.

Minjun herself didn't put on such a crazy outfit. A simple maroon dress with a few accessories to make her look like an assassin. Or a pirate. Whichever people thought of first. The shiny jewels on her dress and the slit by the side of her leg were her favourite parts of the outfit, tied together with the platform boots she wore and the fake dagger in her hand. The black accents in the dress put it all together. It wasn't too tight and it wasn't too short either, just enough for Minjun to feel comfortable walking around without having to worry about anyone bothering her. It was Jeno who suggested the outfit, saying she'd fit the girl crush vibe. He wasn't wrong at all.

She stares down at the can of beer she's been holding since she arrived, taking another small sip before looking to the entrance. She was still waiting for Yangyang to arrive, not a single clue as to what he was going to wear. He never told her, despite the many times she asked.