0.06 # Milkshakes and Butterflies

> Milkshakes and Butterflies

"I don't know if I like the fact that our classes are combined for this lecture," Renjun mumbles to Minjun sitting right beside him in the back of their lecture hall

"I don't know if I like the fact that our classes are combined for this lecture," Renjun mumbles to Minjun sitting right beside him in the back of their lecture hall. Minjun stopped paying attention to their boring lecturer 15 minutes into the two-hour class and started texting Yangyang beside him and showing Renjun tiktoks every few minutes. Renjun was a little determined to seem interested but eventually lost interest an hour later.

Minjun however has been talking about Yangyang nonstop and it's seriously concerning. Renjun wonders why they are not dating officially yet. They should've, like three months ago.

"Shut up, you love me," Minjun whispers while the lecturer tiredly starts wrapping up their lesson.

"I love you. I don't love hearing you gush about Yangyang too much. He's my friend too, you know. Hearing how much you like him can get gross. Especially if he's all you talk about for two hours straight."

Minjun rolls her eyes. There's a slight blush on her cheeks and Renjun snickers.

Renjun actually does listen to the last 15 minutes of their lecture, despite wanting to get out early because they have a test next week and Renjun's not willing to risk it. Minjun shows him another tiktok and Renjun sighs.

Honestly, Renjun doesn't care about leaving the boring lecture as much as meeting Jisung. Park Jisung, the tall regular at Dream Cafe who can't seem to stop flirting with him, the handsome young man who has more insecurities than Renjun can count and fears being abandoned. He's like Jeno, in a different way. Where Jeno can't seem to trust anyone, Jisung gives his heart out to everyone, passing his trust around and letting people play with it.

It's a little sad, but Renjun can't help but want to take care of him. Unlike Jeno, Jisung actually tries, and that's something Renjun likes. And through the weeks and near months of them talking and getting milkshakes together, Renjun can see how much better Jisung is at the whole trust thing. Not in the way Jeno starts trusting people, but in the way where he stops doing things for others just to get them to stay.