Mask of Falsehood

With the climactic battle against the Blood Queen finally over, the characters returned to their respective paths and destinations. Claire, relieved to have her little brother Cid back, left the Crimson Tower behind and headed back to Midgar. Her heart was filled with gratitude for the help she received from Mary and the mysterious allies she had encountered.

Mary, on the other hand, chose to stay by the side of her beloved queen, Elizabeth. Her loyalty and duty as a vampire servant compelled her to remain vigilant, ensuring the queen's well-being and preventing any potential threats to her.

Shadow Garden, the secretive organization led by Shadow, retreated back into the shadows, hidden from the prying eyes of the world. Their mysterious operations continued, safeguarding the balance between various supernatural forces, including those of the demonic realm.

As for Victor and Devil May Cry, they returned to Sparda Mansion, their sanctuary in a world filled with hidden dangers. The revelation of Victor's true identity as Nero Angelo remained a secret known only to a select few, allowing him to maintain his dual life as a demon hunter and a descendant of the legendary Sparda.

Each character had their own path to follow, their secrets to keep, and their destinies to fulfill in a world where the supernatural and the human realms intertwined in complex ways. The events at the Crimson Tower had left an indelible mark on their lives, and the mysteries of the past and future continued to beckon them forward.

.

.

.

In the tranquil morning at the Sparda Mansion, Victor, also known as Nero Angelo, stood by the serene lake in the backyard

In the tranquil morning at the Sparda Mansion, Victor, also known as Nero Angelo, stood by the serene lake in the backyard. The sun's gentle rays cast a warm glow, creating a picturesque setting for the training that lay ahead. He was well aware of the need to continuously hone his skills and strengthen his bond with his loyal subordinates, Baul, Modeus, Agni, and Rudra.

SWOOSH

SLASH

BREAK

With graceful movements, Agni and Rudra synchronized their elemental powers. Fire and wind swirled around them, creating a whirlwind of flames that surrounded Victor. He focused on controlling the inferno, resisting the searing heat with his supernatural strength. Their teamwork challenged him, but it was precisely the kind of training he needed.

CLASH

BREAK

SWOOSH

Baul and Modeus, the formidable duo, came at him from different angles. Baul, with his immense strength and striking power, aimed to test Victor's endurance, while Modeus, with her incredible speed and agility, sought to outmaneuver him. Victor defended against their relentless attacks with precision and discipline.