Chapter 27

(A/N The photo you see is of me. I thought I would share it. My work allowed us to dress up for Halloween. It probably would have better suited for the Halloween special I put out, but I didn't think about it at the time. I was dressed as a Celtic witch, so let me know what you guys think.

In other news I should be back to posting once a week on Tuesday again. A lot is still going on especially with the holidays being right around the corner, but I'm going try to go back to posting regularly)

********************************************************************************************

Preparations done...

The usual essentials collected; food, water, weapons, a few magic beans, and lastly blood. I filled two flasks with said blood, both flasks had already been charmed with an extension spell. Regina could summon tents and sleeping bags as well as anything else we needed. We were all sent to go until we saw what waited at the Jolly Rodger, a crowd had gathered and the moment they saw us they surrounded us. "What happened? How did you stop it? What's going on?"People asked. Everyone was shouting above one another trying to find out what happened. "Enough!"I shouted in true Mikaelson fashion. Silence filled the dock. "The ones known as Tamara and Greg set off a... a magic bomb meant to destroy Storybrooke"I stated. "Really? A magic bomb?"Regina criticized. "Do you have a better word for it?"I asked. "Who stopped it?"A woman asked. Well...I see the unhelpful blue fairy is now human. "We did. The three of us"I said shortly, narrowing my eyes on the woman. "Now move, Henry's been kidnapped and we have to save him"I told them. "What? Kidnapped by who?"Grumpy asked. "Greg and Tamara"Emma stated as we pushed through the crowd. I noticed Ruby was in the crowd and called out to her.

Once aboard the ship I found a very angry Killian, a crocodile, and three very naive humans. "So which one of you had the bright idea to send the crocodile to my ship?"Killian asked not taking his eyes off said crocodile. "That would be my fault, sorry about that"Emma apologized. "I should've guessed, like Mother like daughter"He stated with a chuckle. "What's that suppose to mean?"Snow asked. "He was talking about me"I retorted. "You're no longer needed Rumplestiltskin, now get off my fiancé's ship"I snapped. "No I don't think I will, my grandson is missing and the charming's came to me asking for help"He said with a smirk. He looked as though he just won a prize. "He knows a reliable way to find Henry"Snow stated happily. "We already know where Henry is"Regina told her. "What? How?"David asked. "My little seance as the two of you called it"I stated. "You did a seance?"Ruby asked surprised. "Yes we did, Emma will you call Enzo and give him the go ahead?"I asked as I took out quartz talisman I made.

As Emma finished the call the talisman began to emit a soft white glow, a humming sound and soft vibration. The glow and hum became louder. I turned around holding the talisman out showing Emma, Regina and Ruby. "It's actually working"Regina said a bit surprised. Seconds later Enzo appeared on the ship. "Did it work?"He asked. "Look for yourself"I said showing it to him. "Well that's one problem solved"Emma said. "I'm confused, what is that?"Ruby asked. "A talisman linked to the protection barrier I placed around Storybrooke. I want you to hold on to it"I told her. "Me? Really? How does it work?"She asked took it. "It emits a white glow for friendlys and a red for the not so friendly. It glows brighter the closer you get as well as emitting a hum, it will help you track anyone who enters. Tap it twice to deactivate"I explained. She smiled as she tapped twice. "I won't let you down Ro and...Good Luck"Ruby said and left. "So where is our heading love"Killian asked. "The most dangerous place to ever exist"I stated. He gave me a look that said 'you don't mean?' and I nodded. "Damn it! Why the hell would they take him there?"Killian shouted. "Let's get rid of the unwanted baggage and then I'll tell you"I told him. "Who are you calling unwanted baggage?"Snow exclaimed. "I believe she meant me"Rumple said.  Actually I meant the four of you. "Emma please can we just try Gold's way, to confirm before going off of some ghost"Snow begged. "It wasn't just some ghost..."I said, but that was all I could bring myself to say. I sped off into the captain's quarters. "I'll go check on her"Killian said.