Dribble - Stu Macher x GN! afab!Reader.

TW: NSFW. Afab Reader (no pronouns).

_____________________________________________________________________________

You were surprised your white-knuckle grip hadn't splintered the wood of Stu's headboard.

His tongue was like a wave - a gentle push and pull through your folds, before picking up and circling your sensitive clit.

You moan and Stu follows suit, deriving his sense of pleasure from your satisfaction. He pops off for a second, and you feel his hot breath as he speaks.

"Babe. Baby...you taste like fuckin' heaven down here."

You shudder.

"Y-Yeah?"

You can practically picture the Cheshire-like grin pulling at the blond's lips as he places a sloppy kiss on your clit again.

(SORRY! if this was way too fast when I was writing this, but hey at least it's smut okay)

"Oh yeah."

He dives in again, only this time the arms wrapped around your thighs pull you down onto him. You gasp as his tongue wriggles into you, massaging the sensitive tissue inside, and your head falls back as your eyes close and you focus on the feeling.

Closer and closer you get, fervor overtakes Stu as he forces you to climb toward your peak. Your thighs twitch against the sides of his head, and his arms tighten around them in turn. A few more thrusts of his tongue, and then he's sucking and tonguing at your clit in that way that drives you wild. You cum, reaching your peak, and your moan is joined by Stu's muffled one in chorus.

It takes you pushing on his forehead and nearly begging for him to stop the torturous overstimulation before he reluctantly pops his lips off of your lower ones with a satisfied chuckle.

Falling over on the bed, you watch with hooded eyes as Stu sits up, wiping his grinning mouth with his arm in an exaggerated way that is so decidedly Stu that it has you rolling your eyes fondly.

"Holy shit. That was great." You smile at him, and his eyes light up in pride.

"Uh duh-doy! Of course, it was great. You've seen this tongue baby~."

Stu's near cartoonish tongue lolls out his mouth and you laugh, sitting up and chuckling yourself before sliding over and pressing to his side.

His eyes lock onto yours as your hands skirt down his sweater towards his baggy pants, the ones that barely hid his now-straining erection. You cup him and rub, watching as his eyes dilate, black overtaking his light blues. His Adam's apple bobs as he swallows and you speak.

"You not the only one with talent though, Stu. Time to show you what my tongue can do now." You state cheekily - almost shyly - and you begin lightly kissing along his neck. Stu can't help the groan that leaves him as you do, slowly lowering back onto the bed with you in tow.

"Fuuuck Y/N, you're so hot."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Make sure to send in a character beebs! I went with Stu for this one since it wasn't specified. Also went with Ghostface! Reader with this one mix it up!

This can be read as platonic or romantic on the reader's part. Anyway, have a drabble!