Stu x Afab!GN! Reader

⚠️HUGE TW⚠️: This could be interpreted as Dub-Con or even Non-Con. Whether you're secretly awake or not is up to you. Whether you're in a relationship with him or not is up to you. Somnophilia. afab!GN! Reader

________________________________________________________________________________

-Mouth - One of our muses going down on the other

-Slumber - One muse has a sex dream about the other

Stu knew he shouldn't do this. Knew he should wait until you woke up so he could ask and make sure it's okay.

But, it's just that...you slept like a rock! And you had moaned his name in your sleep, clearly dreaming about him anyway, so what would be the harm in giving you a helping hand? Giving you what you wanted?

These weak rationalizations are what blazed through Stu's fucked-up mind as he slowly and carefully slid down your shorts and underwear. He quietly cursed at what he saw - you were soaked, wet strings of your juices sticking to your underwear before breaking as he removed them.

His heart was beating erratically in his chest and a discordant feeling settled within. His trepidations were all firmly swept away, however, as his tongue makes first contact with your slit and he glides it softly from bottom to top, flicking at your clit. He groans internally, eyes rolling back into his head. Fuck, you tasted good, and fuck this was hot. He could feel his cock begin slowly hardening in his sweatpants and he lowers his head back down to run his long tongue against you more.

He circles your clit for a bit, eyes watching like a hawk for any reaction or sign of you waking up. Besides soft moans and the occasional twitch, there was nothing. Emboldened, Stu dips his tongue downwards, prodding gingerly at your leaking entrance before slowly sliding in. If he didn't need to be quiet, he would've moaned aloud at the feeling of your walls clenching tightly around his muscles.

He begins thrusting in and out languidly, making sure to curve his tongue upwards and rub against the swollen part of your inner clit, appreciating the feelings of bumps, ridges, and juices on his tongue. Pulling out, he moves his mouth upwards to wrap his lips around your clit and give soft suckling sensations. As he does so, you let out a loud moan, one that sounded suspiciously close to his name.

Stu freezes at this, lips still closed around your clit and eyes wide. He gazes upwards to find, to his relief, your eyes still closed and your breathing still even. Still, his heart was threatening to burst through his ribcage and he reluctantly pulled away, too scared to continue his salacious and taboo meal.

Stu redresses you and, after taking notice of the straining and uncomfortable tightness in his pants, he walks into the bathroom to take care of himself. Closing the door, he looks into the mirror and his sweating visage stares back, pupils dilated and slick covering his mouth and chin.

Stu knows that this was wrong, and knows that he should feel bad. But the broken part of him that would ensure remorse wasn't responding; it's been on a lifetime vacation for as long as he could remember. So it's with a wide and toothy grin that Stu slides down his pants, eagerly wrapping his hand around his waiting cock.