Stu x billy x Afab!GN! Reader

TW:  Kink, lemon, praising
________________________________________________________________________________

Billy's breathing is harsh against your ear as he fucks you. He likes it best this way, you on your hands and knees while he takes you from behind. There's something about him doing it this way, it unleashes something within him that he takes out on you. His hands grip your hips tightly when he's not pulling your hair or smacking your ass hard enough that it's going to hurt to sit in the morning. He's thick, pushing your body to its limits right now.

"You like this, don't you?" Billy mutters from between clenched teeth, going harder for a few moments as if to make a point. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the room and he grabs your hair, yanking your head upwards, making you look at the door as it opens. "You like being my good girl?"

"You know I do..." He makes you stupid, cock-dumb, especially when he fucks you like this. Like you're a thing that he owns, not his partner. It's fucked up, but there's worse to be turned on by. You close your eyes for a moment and then feel something brush against your lips.

"Got her moaning so loud, I had to come join ya." Stu's voice is friendly, and calm. Like he's not making himself a part of what is ordinarily a two-person experience. But that happens sometimes, and you have such a hard time saying no when you're like this. And it's happened before, it's going to happen again, so you know what to do.

Stu isn't as thick as Billy, but he's longer. He still fills your mouth, making you gag as you try to adjust to his eager thrusts. Usually, Billy lets you set the pace with blowjobs, he likes seeing what you'll do for him. How desperate you'll get for his cock. But Stu is way more excitable, he's eager to feel good and so he'll fuck your throat raw, and fill your mouth with cum.

Your body is rocked between theirs, you can barely see the sloppy kiss they share over you. "Fuck her hard. Make her scream for us." Stu is babbling, encouraging Billy's roughness, he likes it when Billy is so rough that whoever he fucks is sore in the morning, even when it's him. And you can't blame him, because right now you're coming, wailing around Stu's cock and they grin down at you, knowing that you're putty in their hands.