Billy x afab!GN! Reader

TW: NSFW, Implied cheating, afab!GN! Reader

________________________________________________________________________________

"Where'd you learn this?" Billy laughed, his nerves alight with disbelief at the situation the two of you have gotten yourself in. You smirk up at Billy from your spot lying on the pool table, pushing the cue stick behind your knees and allowing the brunette to use it as leverage as he kneels over you.

"American Pie was the inspiration here," you reply, and Billy says nothing as he shakes his head and presses down into you. You whimper, the feeling of his cock stretching your walls and the fear of getting caught driving you insane.

"Fuck, baby. You should - nigh - watch more of those then."

The bass of whatever kitschy party song Stu decided to play downstairs reverberated through the floorboards and into the hard oak of the billiards table, giving your back an unpleasant tingling sensation as your body slid back and forth on the scratchy green baize you laid upon. The back of your thighs begin to ache as Billy moves into a mating press, his grip white-knuckled as he presses onto the cue and nearly folds you in half.

Yet, the friction of his cock sliding along your sensitive insides combined with his pelvis slapping against your clit roughly with each jostling thrust had you ignoring these minor setbacks. It felt delicious; naughty. Stu was unaware of how thoroughly you were defiling his pool table, and so were all the rest of the partygoers downstairs. Sidney would have an aneurysm if she saw this, and you thank your lucky stars that neither she nor Tatum had come to this party.

You struggle to keep your moans in your mouth as your climax approaches rapidly, the sounds threatening to bubble and burst from your mouth like a balloon being force-fed helium. Billy wasn't faring any better, thrusting down into you wildly, shaking the table, and making the cue balls along the racks inside it clack against one another. Billy's eyes lock onto yours and, with a knowing smirk, he moves one of his hands off of the cue and down to rub at your clit. This resulted in him moving his other hand to grip the middle of the cue stick for balance, pressing it even further against your thighs, and if you could think straight, you'd be making mental note of how badly you'd be bruised later.

The pleasure of his deft fingers rubbing you and the sharp pain of the cue pressing against your thighs had you cumming around him, your cunt pushing and pulling at his cock. Billy's eyes snap shut in hedonistic bliss and, with a sharp grunt, he pulls out and releases onto your stomach, chest, and sides.

Your heavy breaths are drowned out by the booming music still playing, but the two of you smile at one another nonetheless. Billy pulls your soiled torso off the table, jostling cum around and throwing the cue on the floor somewhere before dipping down to kiss you. Your eyes widen, surprised and a little put off by his sudden post-sex affection, but a pained grunt from you is pulled once Billy's hands find the back of your aching, bruising thighs, giving them a hearty squeeze before smirking against your lips. Of course. Bastard.

You separate, and before either of you get a word out you hear the sound of steps climbing the stairs just outside the rec room and a male voice saying something about hearing noise. The two of you haphazardly pull on what clothes you can before diving behind whatever large furniture you can find to hide behind. To your relief, Stu walks in, looking around with confusion marring his features. His blue eyes scan the room and something catches his attention. He walks towards the billiards table and stares at it for a moment before heaving the biggest sigh you've ever heard come from him, annoyance painting his features.

"What's wrong Stu? I thought we were gonna go on the rooftop?" a girl says as she pops her head in, a couple of other party-goers behind her. Stu turns around with a defeated look.

"It's nothing, someone just fucking jizzed on my pool table, man."