☆彡彡 1. ミミ☆

It was a normal day of May when Mr.Graisson announced to the class:

"Everyone, we will be going on a school trip, more of a camp. It will last 2 weeks in total, if you want to go make sure to ask your parents and tell them to sign the paper."

The whole day, everyone only talked avout the camp. Four of those people were Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Eric.

"So are you guys going?" asked Kyle

"I'm not sure..." Stan responded

"Well i am! I think school camps & trips are interesting! I'm excited" Kyle replied

"Oh! then I'm definitely going!"
Stan awnsered with a look as if he had suddenly woken up. Everyone laughs at him.

"Oh stop being so gay Stan. Also yeah, I'm probably going" Eric said

"Fuck off fatass! Stan is not gay, right Stan?" Kyle turned to Stan, who seemed three shades of red darker than before.

"Oh uh...yeah" Stan hesitated. He was definitely not telling his friends something. That being, he was attracted to men. He figured that previously that month he might be bisexual, but he never told anyone, not even his super best friend Kyle.

Another thing he was not telling anyone was that Kyle was not only his bestfriend but also his crush. He was infact heads over heels for him, he always tought how perfect his red curls looked when he took his hat off, and his green emerald eyes, those were the eyes he could forever look into and get lost in the beauty of them.

The boys didn't even notice how fast the day went by. The moment they got home, they all asked their parents the same thing: "Hey, mom, can you please sign this? Its for a school trip! It's only two weeks and it's probably going to be really fun!"

All the moms agreed and the boys started packing.

Eric packed: cheesy poofs, his secret plushie, a flashlight, pajamas, some clothes he found in his closet, a toothbrush and toothpaste, 30$, his IPhone and some cookies.

Kyle packed: A flashlight, face cream, sunscreen, shampoo, conditionner, pajamas, a toothbrush and toothpaste, 5 pairs of pants, 12 shirts, 3 sweaters, 15 socks and underwear, some hair clips and hair ties, a bit of makeup he uses, his phone, 20$ and some snacks.

Kenny packed: Some clothes, frozen waffles,his toothbrush and the phone Tolkien got him for his birthday.

Stan packed: A bunny plushie he has since he was little, his phone, his earphones, a few shirts, 2 pairs of pants, and socks & underwear, 15$, pajamas and salty sticks.

They all finished and went to bed.

~The next morning~

Stan, Kenny, Kyle, and Cartman all meet at the bus stop and the usual routine goes on: Kyle and Cartman arguing, Stan doodling in his sketchbook, and Kenny laughing his ass off at the stupidity of his two friends.

The bus arrives and Stan and Kyle sit mext to eachother behind Craig, Stan's cousin, and Tweek, his boyfriend.

They make conversation about random stuff until they arrive to their destination, excelp this time instead of going to class they reunite with the other studends in their class and wait for another bus with Mr. Garisson and Chef.

Unfortunately it started raining, but the bus arrives quickly and they all get in in a rush. They all sit in the bus next to their friends, the bus trip was a long one, 4 hours to be specific.

They sit something like this:

Butters Kenny Eric [N/O]
Tweek Craig Stan Kyle
Tolkien Clyde Jimmy Nichole
Wendy Bebe Pip Damien
Heidi Red. [No one]

They all talk for a really long time, some get on their phones and some eat their snacks. Regardless of Mr.Garisson's reproaches the bus was restless.

When finally they arrive, they all stand infront of the tall building wich was supposed to be the "appartements" they were staying at. The rooms had to be by groups of either 3 , 4 or 5. Obviously no girls in boys room and vice-versa.

Stan, Kyle, Butters and Kenny get a room together. Craig, Tweek, Clyde and Tolkien get a room. Cartman, Jimmy, Pip and Damien get a room much to Damiens protests.

The teacher realizes he hasn't tought it trough correctly, so he has to let Bebe and Wendy get a room together while Heidi, Red and Nichole share.

They all get settled in and Chef announces dinner time, they all head to the seperate lunch room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

𝐘𝐚𝐲𝐲! 𝐄𝐫𝐦𝐦..𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐛𝐡. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝- 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬... 𝐄𝐫𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐔 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡- 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬! 𝐲𝐚𝐲! 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲𝐞<𝟑