☆彡彡 7. ミミ☆

[Excuse me but I forgot the way I used to write so ignore the sudden changes]

N/o POV:

Most kids were having fun, and by this time it was already 3 pm. Mr. Garisson shouts with the most ear-wacking voice ever. "KIIIIIIDS! WE ARE LEAVING!"

All kids rush to the bus, in the exact.same.positions.

On the bus, half of the class chatted about the zipline park and the other half chatted about random shit.

Except for two who sat at the back of the bus. Two opposites.

They weren't talking at all. Unless, staring is a language.

The blonde one looked at the dark-haired one as if the world just came crashing down on him. The dark haired one looked at the blonde like the world crashed way too long ago for him to care. Two different sights, two same emotions. Suddenly, their intense gazing got interrupted by some fat kid they shared a room with arguing with some other jewish kid no one liked.

"You dumbass! It's not called pnumiona it's pneumonia!" He scoffs. "It's the same fucking thing." "It's not! One is gibberish, the other is science." "You're gibberish!"

When you think about it, these two never had a peaceful day...

Once they get to the rooms they all get ready for dinner. At the dining room only chatter chatter chatter. They had mashed potate that night.

Something was off about these potatoes..,in a silly blonde's head.

"B-But what if they're poisoned!? It looks green!?"  He squealed, his boyfriend obviously trying to keel his cool. "Tweek...there is nothing in the potatoes." "Are you sure? Did you check?" "I ate some of it.." He sighs.

Then, he remembers that Tweek actually just doesn't like potatoes. "Wait...are you being all fussy about this because you don't like potatoes?" "N-no!" "Yes you are."

It was getting ridiculous. Someone had to step in.

"Can you both stfu?"

They turn their heads to the guy that just spoke. "I need a word with you." It was Stan, speaking to Craig. "What?" "I- I need to speak to you! Jeez." Regardless of how absolutely shitty he felt, Craig got up, promised he won't be long, glared at Stan and followed.

"What is it" He sighs once they got near the bathroom halls.

"I need your help with something. So you see, let's HYPOTHETICALLY say I liked someone. JUST IMAGINE. So, HYPOTHETICALLY, I've liked this person for over 3 months. I've had nice moments woth them... it's genuinely funny how close we've gotten and..."
"You HYPOTHETICALLY wanna tell them?"

Craig was obviously mocking Stan.

"Well- Hypothetically, yes."
"Can't help you."
"What!"
"Yeah man, now gtfo my way."
"That's so helpful."
"I know."

Stan doesn't give up.

"Would you just help me!"
"Depends. Does this person have red hair, green eyes, wears a green hat, is jewish, wears an orange jacket, and is called Kyle?"

Stan freezes.

"Fuck you." He scoffs and flips Craig off, which Craig returns quickly.

"So will you help me?"
Stan asks once again.

"Fine, you desperate piece of-"
"Great! Thanks!"

After their little talk, The head back to their tables.

But wait...somethings off at a particular lunch table. While Stan was gone, the four others were stiff.

"What's with you two?" Asks Kyle annoyed.

"Nothing" Kenny replies, obviously avoiding the subject.

~Flashbacks~

"Look Butters...I need to...confess something."
"Ken, please tell me what's wrong with your face."
"It's just that....uhh, sometimes I...Go to the backrooms! And fight cool demons..."
"What..."

Ok crap. That was a fail for Kenny.

"No..okay...so. Long story short: I always die. Funny how it didn't happen yet, and everyone forgets the next day. Aswell as the next day, I rebirth. Literally. My mom gives birth to me again and I grow in a night."

Shit, Butters is purely traumatized now.

"Sorry...I..."

But before Kenny could continue, they hear a loud Thud.