#001

Aurthors Note

Yall if yall remember from the introduction he has a girl body shape and is intersexed well yeah he still is he just doesn't wear girly clothes so basically he wears boy clothes but has a girl body shape and is intersexed.(If that makes sense.)

---------------------------------------------------------------
D

dot POV
5:45
Home

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

I moved around in my bed before I got up and turned off my alarm. "It is too early for this bullshit", I said to my self as I was headed to the bathroom connected to my room.

I used the restroom and came back out to find an outfit for me to wear to school today. I posted my body on the gram before I put my outfit on because I lowkey haven't posted in awhile. And plus I have a girly body so I do it for the self-love and confidence.

@darri.that.nigga

@darri.that.nigga Just woke up....

@luv4.lay and 213 others liked

@luv4.lay you ate best
^darri.that.nigga all you

@user4 your so pretty
^darri.that.nigga thank you smm

@user5 you just woke up lookin like that?
^darri.that.nigga yes is that a problem

@user2 your not a boy lookin like that
^darri.that.nigga your mad you dont look like this

@nottiosama thats a nigga?
^user4 yesss tf are you slow

@ddoasama your pretty
^darri.that.nigga thank you

Load more comments...

After I posted on the gram I went to get my outfit and went back into the bathroom so I can take a shower. I grabbed my towels got under the water, grabbed the body wash and washed all my body.

I got out about 15 minutes later and put on my boxers. I brushed my teeth and did my skincare, yes a nigga got skin care how else you expect a nigga to have glowing skin like this. I checked the time and it was currently 6:25.

My bsf called in the middle of me putting on my clothes but you know im still gon answer cs its my bsf. "Heyy" I said while trying to put on my shirt."What's up little boy" Laysiah said while putting on her make-up. "Nothing just putting on my clothes, we still gon meet at the same place we was suppose to meet at" I managed to ask while putting on my pants.