#005

Darri POV
5:45
Reyes Residence

I woke to Notti's loud ass alarm like nigga turn that shit off.I tried to reach over but realized I was being held down by Notti he pulled me back and shoved his face into my neck. I kissed him on the forehead before trying to get up again.

"Maaaaaa stop movinngggg" he whined. "We got to get up for school it's Friday." He threw a little fit before getting up and going to his closet to find me and him some clothes.

"Its okay if you wear these"? I looked at the outfit. He had a pair of his boxers sweatpants and a slightly oversized shirt. "Yeah it doesn't really matter to me but I need to take a shower"

I got up to go to the bathroom connected to his room. "NOttii do you have extra towels and a toothbrush" I heard his loud ass feet stomping on the floor to head to the bathroom.

"Yeah it should be the cabinet under the sink or in the cabinet above the toilet" I got my towels and my toothbrush from the cabinets. "Here" he handed me some clothes and came in the bathroom as well.

"What you doing I'm finna take a shower" I said. "Correction WE finna take a shower so c'mon" He took off his shirt and ushered me to do the same. So I did.

I took off my shirt but not my underwear. He was fully naked and let me just say the abs out but so was the d!ck."C'mon ma it's not like I haven't seen it before."

I slowly but surely took off the rest of my confinements. "See that was not that hard" we got in the shower and got clean. Once we got out of the bathroom we made our way to the kitchen where we saw David and his boyfriend? Honestly I don't know what him and that boy got going.

"Good morning David and ......." I looked at David then back at him waiting for a name. "Tyler" he finally said "Good morning David and Tyler?" I stared at David and Ethan and noticed that they have on almost the same thing "Yeah y'all twins for real cuz' how the fuck y'all got on the same thing"

They shrugged their shoulders. "Well anyways Im hungry so can we get some food before we head to school." 'Yeah lets go" E grabbed some keys off the key rack and ushered me outside.

When we got outside he walked to a grey Dodge Charger SRT. "I never knew you had a car" I walked to the front seat and sat down. Once I got in I took in the scented air fresheners and the cars red exterior, it also had some LED lights. This was a really cool car.

 This was a really cool car

The car

The inside of the car

"Yeah the only reason I never drove it was because I didn't really care to but since you with me I feel as if I should drive you around now. Where you wanna' eat tho'" "Ummmm how about chick-fil-a" He nodded his head in approval and put the car in reverse as he backed out the driveway.

While we drove he put on some music so there was less silence. Sooner or later he craned his arm to my side of the car and gripped my thigh like nothing. When we pulled up to the spot he looked at me and asked me what I want.

"I just want a breakfast bowl and a small lemonade, please and thank you" He finished ordering the food and payed for it as well. "What are we" he suddenly asked me.

"what you mean by that" I looked at him confused. He deadpanned me. "I mean like what are we," he motioned between me and him, "Cause' I know damn well what we did yesterday meant nothing to you"

He wasn't wrong last night after what we did I had some time to think that he wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. I felt some type of connection between me and him and not in just no friend way.

For some odd reason he meant something to me now."Well what do you want me to be to you and what do you want to be to me" I asked him. "We can just be as of right now on a talking level or you can be my lil ma and I can be yo' lil pa"

"I like the sound of that". We sat in the car and ate as No.9 by youngboy played in the back  ground. Not even 10 minutes go by and Notti was done with his food I still had half of mine but I didn't want all of it.

I put the lid on my food and put it back in the bag. "You ready to go to school now" he asked.
"What time is it tho" "Almost time to go to school"

Sassy ass. "Yes Im ready to go now" He started the car and we were off to the bum ass building of a school. We made and I went to the cafeteria and I saw that DD was already here with his boyfriend.

He ran up to me and was talking very fast. "Darri Notti's ex said that she wanted to fight you because you were with her man or some shit and that if you didn't want to fight she was gon' take him from you or some shit"

"Ok so where she at"I asked "In that crowd over there calling for you." Soon enough he said that the under the sea smelling bitch came over on hots."I wanna fight because you tryna take my man away from me and I don't like that"

"If you wanna fight meet me at the park after school at 5pm because Im not about to fight you in here, where everybody can see just so I can get my ass kicked off the basketball team"

"So, if I say I wanna fight now then Im going to fight you now" "Well if you wanted to fight that bad you woulda' been hit me by now so don't do that stupid shit like your hands don't work"

"Now when you ready to for real fight you know where to meet me at" The bell rung and she was out that bitch. "It's ight i'll see that bitch at 5" I mumbled before me and Notti made our way to first period.

Authors note

Guys im so sorry I low-key just ghosted y'all and I don't have a valid reason for doing so but I just decided to give y'all a little filler chapter. as an new author I haven't really gotten the criteria down packed so I had a little brain fart on what to do for this story

Also I made other books but their in my drafts but if I made a studxmale book would y'all read it???

-------->REECEEEEEEEE!!!!!!