#004

******WARNING THERE IS SMUT******

^Next Day
Notti POV
3:25
School

I still can't believe this pig-headed bitch gave me a tutor. Darrian at that. My grades aint even bad but she wanna talk about some 'well since your in athletic ima need  you to pick it up.' Like bitch you dont even make sense.

She blowing mine but schools almost over we got 10 minutes left and Im ready to go the fuck home. We in 8th period science and this skeleton looking bitch talking bout some D=MxV or some shit bout density but i aint even paying attention for real.

For some odd reason I was attracted to Ddot more than I should have been. He just looked so fine in his white body suit and his baggy sweatpants. I felt myself get hard at the sight of him.

(His outfit and also is it just me or are tight tops with loose bottoms the best combo)

"Shit" I mumbled as I tried to keep my obvious boner down. "What was that yu said Ethan" my teacher pointed out. Everyone turned and looked at me. "I ain't say anything." "Well then pay attention and stop starring out in to space" she pointed at the board "Pay attention" she said again before going back to teaching.

My pants got tighter as I kept starring at Darrian. I looked at the clock and saw the time 3:32. Good only got 3 minutes before I can go home. The teacher stopped teaching and everyone was getting packed up.

Soon after the bell rung and I ran out the class room down the hall and to the bathrooms. I entered and noone was in there so I went to the biggest stall. I grabbed the band of my jeans and pulled them from waist.

Peeking at the boner that was in my pants I tried multiple times to get it down before
I had to leave. It wouldn't go down so I just walked out the restroom covering my area.

I walked down the hallway and towards the cafeteria where the bus riders were held. I saw David and somebody else but I couldn't tell until I got closer. It was Darrian. Just to my luck I walked over and sat in the seat across from them two.

"Wsp David" I said acting like Darrian wasn't here. "Sup E I heard about your tutoring" he was smiling. "Nigga stop smiling cause it's not funny and what is he doing here" we both mugged eachother as a sign of hatred.

"Actually as your TUTOR because you are dumb I need your number in order to schedule for when we are and aren't going to do sessions" he put emphasis on the tutor part and David laughed at it. "Whatever" I mumbled.

We exchanged phones and I had let out a little huckle at his phone case. It was a teddy bear and it was kinda cute.

 It was a teddy bear and it was kinda cute