#002

This chapter is just going to be about what happeneds in athletics with the coach
It is earlier into the year, therefore Ethan has been bullying Darrian more. Also they have 4 classes together

---------------------------------------------------------------

Notti POV
8:55
Locker room

I just got to 2nd period but Ddot is already here and he looks a little nervous for some reason. Now look if im not mistaking I think I saw the coach starring at him a while ago, but I might just be tripping.

Everyone already had their athletic clothes on he was the only one who still had his regular clothes on. "Darrian put your clothes on or we can all run" the coach started to yell at him. He slowly opened his locker to grab his clothes and walked to the restroom.

"No put them on right here" the coach pointed in front of him. Now at this point he looked a little scarred of the coach but he bluntly did it anyway. He slowly took off his shirt and the coach just starred at him as he did this. It caught my eye that the coach was kinda being weird but I shook it off and jogged out the locker room.

A couple minutes later he jogged out of the locker room looking like a girl basketball player. He had his shorts rolled up, his hair was in a messy bun, and his shirt was also rolled up.

(I tried to explain as best I can but if you don't know what Im talking about he kinda looked like this)

(Except his hair was in a bun like the one from the smash or pass vid also best pic I could find iyk yk what im talking about)

could find iyk yk what im talking about)

"Um Darrian and Jayquan start the warm-up, then everyone on the line" coach Kallus had said. We did our jumping jacks, squat jumps, jog percents and then got on the line. "Everyone ya'll do know who is in charge of this gym right" "Yeah" we all said in sync "So why do some of ya'll feel the need to disobey when I say to do something" everyone stayed quiet which just made the coach more mad.

"I want groups of 2, one behind the other, were going to do horseshoes" everyone in the gym had made some type of noise. They sighed, huffed, grunted, and they just had a whole fit. "On the line NOW" he said which made everyone in the line be quiet.

"1st group GO" coach Kallus yelled which made me and the rest of the people who were 1st take off. I went to the free-throw line then back to the baseline, then to half-court then back to the baseline, then to the free-throw line on the other side of the court then ran all the way back to the baseline, then I ran to the baseline on the other side of the court then to back to this baseline.

Once I was finished with the first one I put my hands over my head to catch my breath. The 2nd group had stepped up to the line which Darrian was in and for some reason the coach couldn't stop starring at him."GO" the coach said he took off and went to the free-throw line and back at the baseline, then he went to half-court and then back at the baseline, he went to the free-throw line that was at the other side of the court ran all the way back and touched the baseline, then he went to the baseline on the other side and once his foot passed the line he ran back to this side of the court and he was the first person to pass, other niggas was still on the free-throw lines.