05

Btw some schools have soccer tryouts with boys and girls at the same time.

||Elizabeth's Pov||

Hannah and I walked into school holding hands with our now-fake-boyfriends. Holding hands with Jack, is so amazing and I hope he grows feelings for me, like in movies.

"Are you going to soccer tryouts, after school?" Josh walked up to us and Hannah nodded. "Great, then I'll see you there." He smiled at Hannah and gave her a hug, before leaving.

"I think he likes you," I told Hannah and she just laughed. I could see Taylor tense up beside her.

Jack kissed me and he went off to his next class, while Taylor, Hannah, and I walked into our class.

We took our regular seats and there was a subtitute. He was hot.

"Hi guys I'm Mr. Pettyfer, but you can call me Alex. I'm Mr. Quin 's son." When he said 'son' my mouthed open. How in the hell did Teddylion create a son like this? Look at him and then look at Teddylion.

I looked around the classroom and some of them were biting their lips/ drooling/ eyeing his private area. I guess Hannah and I were the normal ones, she was just talking to Taylor.

"Okay," Mr. Pettyfer trailed and gave all the girls a confused look. "Samantha?" He continued on saying everyones names.

"And Hannah," Alex called and Hannah raised her hand. "So are you the one my dad told me to watch out for?" Alex smirked at her.

"Depends, what did he say about me?" Hannah asked and Alex looked down at the paper he was holding.

"You're very talkative, you joke around a lot, you like to disrupt him and the class, you like to play around, you like to make paper airplanes, you always draw a picture of him on the board, and the list goes on." Mr. Pettyfer said, looking up from the paper.

"Oh," Hannah responded, "I think that's me... ? "

"You're the only Hannah in this class, unless he meant someone else?" Alex said.

"He is probably talking about Jai Brooks over there," Hannah pointed to Jai, who sat behind me.

Jai put his hands up in defense, "Nope, take a picture of her or something and send it to your dad, that's her. Thats Hannah, even ask the class." Jai spoke. The teacher looked at everyone and we all nodded.

"It's cool she's funny," Josh told the teacher and he nodded. We continued on with the day until lunch came.

We walked inside the cafeteria to get some food and when we walked out, we didn't see Calum, Luke, Ashton, Michael, Delancy, or Valerie sitting at our table.

"They're probably late," Hannah said and we sat down. It's so good to be sitting here than on the grass.

"I'll trade you my sandwich for that drink," I told Jack and he nodded. I haven't been eating lately, only if it's pizza then it is acceptable. But I've only been drinking juice, soda, shakes, smoothies, and etc.

"Are you guys coming to watch our soccer tryouts?" Taylor asked Jack and I, which we just shrugged. Sports? Ehh, not really a thing for me. Well it's not really a thing for most people anyways.

We continued on with random topics here and there, until they came to our table. An by they, I mean Calum, Ashton, Luke, Michael, Delancy, and Valerie.

"What are you guys doing?" Delancy asked, furrowing her eyebrows at us. "We sit here!"

"Well we sat here first. But apparently if you're famous, everybody loves you guys and you get everything and anything you want. But sucks for you, I don't listen to anyone who tells me where and can't sit. So if you wanna fucking put your ass on a goddamn seat, there are plenty of others in the cafeteria." Hannah told the boys and Taylor calmed her down, before she could stand up and do shit to them.