13

Elizabeth's pov

I miss Luke so much. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him. See, if Luke and I were still together it wouldn't of worked out. Hannah and Calum are having troubles right now, so are Scarlett and Ashton, Rosie and Michael.

"How about this one?" Rosie asked, cheerfully, holding out a turquoise high-low gown. Prom was coming up, and so was graduation day. We were shopping for our dresses for Prom and Graduation day.

"Hey El, remember when we were in 8th grade and all we talked about was graduation day and prom?" Hannah told me and I nodded, smiling at the memory. "I can't believe time went by so fast."

"I wish time would just stop," I said and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. "I wish it would slow down."

The other girls agreed with me and we continued to walk around the mall, searching for dresses.

I plop down on my bed, groaning loud remembering that I need to do my chores. I'm too tired and my feet is sore.

"Hey honey," my mom comes in, grinning at me and holding something behind her back. "Did you buy your graduation dress already?!" She looked kinda sad about that.

"Yes, why?" I asked and gave her a confused look.

She sighed and sat down on the edge of my bed, pulling out the thing she was hiding. "I don't know if this will match your dress, but I hope you love it." She smiles and hands me a small box. "That's from me, and this is from Luke." She hands me another box, but a bigger one. I opened Luke's present first, finding a picture frame of us. I smiled and ran my fingers on the picture.

"I miss him," I told my mom and wiped away the tear that rolled down my cheek.

"I know you do, but don't worry. You guys will see each other again." Mom holds my hand and I squeezed it.

I turned the picture frame over and found a note.

Elizabeth,

I hope these earrings will match your graduation or prom dress and I hope you love them. I'll see you soon my love.

I love you, xoxo

~Luke

I smiled once again and looked back in the box, finding a smaller box that could fit an earring. I opened it and damn, it was so beautiful. It looked so expensive.

"Wow," I muttered and grabbed them, walking up to my mirror and trying them on.

"They look beautiful on you," My mom compliments and hugs my side.

"I can't take this mom, these are expensive!" I said and took them off, putting it back in the box. My phone starts ringing and the caller I.D. said Luke.

"Hey Eli, did you get my gifts?" Luke asked when I answered.

"Yes I did, thank you. But these earrings are expensive Luke, I saw them in the store at the mall!" I told him and heard him chuckle.

"Well that's too bad, I can't return it." Luke says and I imagine him smirking. "Look, just accept my gift and wear them on your graduation day okay?"

"Fine, but I'm giving them back to you after," I tell him.

He chuckles again, "No you're not. I bought it for you, so appreciate my gift."

"But Luk-"

"Accept it," he demands, making me giggle. "I got to go, I love you."