Another Viral moment.

All rights reserved,

"Ooo Jabari." Isyss moaned as he pushed into her. 

He held her legs as he pinned her ankles above her shoulders. 

"Damn, Isyss." He said going deeper as she clawed at his back. 

"You're ready?" Isla asked interrupting her sister's thoughts as Isyss looked herself over.

Isyss had light brown skin, curly brown hair, and honey-brown eyes, just like her sister and father. Her frame was covered, per usual since she wasn't big on dressing like everyone else. Really she was a pretty girl but there was something missing and everyone could tell.

She was in the latest-fashioned woman's suit with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Really, she wasn't quite sure if it fit her, almost but she had saved all her money towards a night like this. If she was being completely honest, this was the first time in the last year she had spent money on herself when all of it had been on Jabari, aka Rari.

He was an upcoming rapper that she was sure she had just landed a deal with Mar Rackz, well almost sure she had.

After months of hard work, paying people off, paying for a music video, and all in between, they were going to make it.

Isyss was his manager and Jabari was the star.

It was just two years ago she told him she would make him a star and their time had finally come.

Isyss was all smiles as she pushed up her glasses and thought about their night last week.

Jabari was about to give up, but she reminded him that he was close to fame. The entire time they had been friends they had never crossed the line before, but that night they had. They hadn't really talked about it since, but Isyss was sure they didn't have to. They were in sync, they always had been.

"I guess this is it." Isyss said sure this would be the beginning of their lives changing.

"You're wearing that?" Isla asked her little sister.

She saw such a beautiful young girl but here she was in a suit, with her hair pulled back.

"Yea, come on." She said, and Isla sighed as she wore her simple but cute fashion nova dress.

If she had known that tonight would have been more eventful, she would have chosen something else and definitely brought her sister a dress too.

"Come on." Isyss pulled her sister out of their hotel room.

They weren't rich, but they were well off.

After their parents divorced four years ago, they were awarded trusts, but neither could touch them until 25, Isla was a year away. Isyss had just turned 21 and was a recent college dropout. Her sister opted to never go, and instead, they worked to make ends meet while their parents were constantly trying to buy their children. In most cases, it worked. The two shared a nice two-bedroom loft downtown and all they had to do was pay utilities.

"Dad is going to be pissed you spent all your money on this nigga." Isla said shaking her head as they exited.

"Let alone that he been livin wit us." Isla added and Isyss waved her off.

"It all worked out, were goin to be signed and he'll pay me back and then some." She smiled and Isla side eyed her.

"Yea okay." She said not really believing it.

Isla was sure Jabari had just been using Isyss and she was sure her sister was secretly in love with him.

"We should have stopped by the house." She said and Isyss tucked a loose hair back.