14-Win you over.

"Vic-" Isyss moaned but he pushed her face into the pillow.

He had told her it had been a while and he meant it, it had been the longest he had gone without sex in the last few years.

This was mostly because he meant what he said, he wasn't a cheater.

It didn't help that Isyss was addicted to him.

Her loud screams went into the pillow as he thrust into her. This was because it was 5 am and he woke her up for another round after they fell asleep after making love. He knew she was his with how she melted in his hands.

"Right there." He said watching her bounce back onto his manhood.

"Oh shit." He said leaning back.

He watched her speed up and bounce on his manhood as he bit his lip.

"Fuck hold up-" He said trying to slow her down but all he could hear were her loud moans before she went even faster.

"Oh shit Ice." He said and she felt him shoot inside of her before she continued until she came.

Vibe slowly pulled out as he held her hips.

"Yo ass be freaky as fuck." He said falling back onto his bed and she rolled over.

Both of them were panting as they lay sprawled out on each end of the bed with their legs overlapping.

Vibe sat up all the way and pulled her on top of him.

"What yo ass got planned today?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I guess stop avoiding the rest of my problems. Look at a few contracts, revise my team-" She admiited and he looked at her.

"What?" She laughed.

"I should have asked somethin else." He said clearing his throat.

"What are we doing TOGETHER today?" He asked and she chuckled.

"Well, I guess I have a few days til I need to actually do anythin." She said and he looked at her.

"I mean you don't have to-" He started.

"Victor I don't need yo playin captain save a hoe. First I'm not a hoe and second I'm not broke." She said sitting up and he laughed.

"Excuse me wit yo mean ass." He said to her laughing.

"I'm just saying. I'm fine, I do have things I can handle but they can wait, so if you want to do something today we can." She looked at him and he smirked.

"So just today?" He said and she laughed.

"Vibe what do you want?" She said rolling onto her stomach and placing her head in her palm.

"Shit jus to be wit you.. I know in a few days ima be in the studio working on shit and a few shows and interviews. I also know yo ass ain't goin to wanna be up under me like you are now." He said and she nodded.

"Not with your entourage. Well, we have a few days.. I mean our options are limited cause you're famous and all." She rolled her eyes and he laughed.

She didn't seem to treat him like it.

He didn't know if it was a bad thing or not but she tried him like a regular ol person.

Isyss didn't care for the fame and was the only person bothered by that.

he had hoped she would get past that but he could tell it wouldn't be anytime soon.

Isyss didn't care for the public to know they were together but said he couldn't talk about her or post photos.