25-That girl

"Who was that?" Isyss looked at Vibe as she stood in his kitchen.

He had gotten back right after her video shoot and had currently just got off a 'super important' phone call.

The last few days she had been at his house. He had another show in a day so the two were trying to get as much time as they could, like usual. That normally meant the two spending whatever free time they could together.

"Shit tryna get Mario to get me this beat." He said and she nodded.

"You know you could always go there directly." Isyss said as she walked over and passed him a plate.

"Mario?" He looked at her confused.

She laughed.

"No, To the artists themselves." She suggested as she sat her own plate down and started to dig in.

"Huh?" He looked at her.

"Think about it. If you were vetted in like a decade." She said and he nodded letting her know he followed.

"You would want the artist who wants to use whatever, to themselves to ask you, not their spokesperson." She said and he smirked.

"Oh really, now this your advice as my girl or my manager?" He joked and she flicked him off.

He found himself intrigued by Isyss.

She actually was full of a lot of ideas and he didn't get why she didn't do something she actually enjoyed. He did see she enjoyed the perks of being an Instagram baddie but when she deactivated her account a bit he was sure she content. Any other social media star would have been away much longer than the month she had gone offline.

They were now 4 months in and Vibe had the feeling that they would be together much longer.

"Victor, shut up. I'm serious." She laughed before taking another bite

"I heard the beat you been playin. Who is that?" She asked and he smirked.

"Some old cat name JJ?" He shrugged.

"Oh, so a mysterious man who goes by initials? And you don't want to meet him?" She smirked.

They both turned to a knock at the door.

Vibe stood up rubbing his hands.

"What's that?" She laughed covering her mouth as she took a bite.

"My studio shit." He said and she looked at him.

She sat down her fork in hand as she watched him open the door.

His security walked in, Isyss looked and noticed there was a new guy.

Per usual they ignored her and she was sure it was Vibe's request.

"You got a new mixing board? Ohh a computer?" She looked impressed and he smirked.

"Hell yea, ima produce my next album so I figured I might as well get the equipment here, really I." He said and smiled.

"You sholl know a lot." He said looking at her.

"Well as a manager, I helped out." She shrugged.

"I also thought knowing how things worked were always interesting." She admitted.

He looked at her and she never seemed to surprise him.

"So what got you interested in music?" He asked her curiously.

"I know it may not seem like it but my dad. He used to love music. He actually could sing and play the guitar. I can play a lil bit." She admitted.

"No, you can't?" He teased her and she laughed.