Music made

Five years later....

Mar Rackz stood with a blank face as the track played and everyone looked to him.

He wore all black except for the diamonds around his neck, wrist and ears.

As he nodded his head no one saw a gleam of his grill except for Isyss, who wasn't sure if she was just seeing things.

"That means it's good right?!" Isyss said and Mar nodded his head as the track continued to play.

She stood in a plain t-shirt and jeans with her curly hair out. She opted for her glasses in the studio since it was easier. She still hated the fact her contacts would dry out so glasses was always a thing at work.

The pair were in the studio with a small entourage and complied with a few of his artists who nodded their heads to the beat.

"Damn, you sound like your husband." He waved her off.

"But is she wrong?" Keisha asked and Mar waved her off as well.

Keisha had given him shit over the years but she was now one of his favorite and most trusted people. He trusted her so much that he had her become his manager. She was a few years in and had lately been thinking about starting her own management firm.

"And you like yours." He said and Keisha proudly raised her hand wiggling her ring on her finger.

"Now you know it." She said proudly

Keisha and Play got married a few years ago but to hear her tell it they were still newlyweds.

"So?" Isyss said waiting on his look of approval for the final song on his latest album.

It had been his first album in years and Isyss was nervous mostly because everyone had high expectations.

Mar was quiet as everyone looked at him and his face was blank before he turned and smiled.

"You are such an ass." Keisha laughed as she jokingly shoved him.

"This a hit fa show!" He said and Isyss smiled and finally relaxed.

They spent the rest of the afternoon in the studio doing last-minute touch-ups and adlibs.

"Oh, shit-" Mar paused in the booth and everyone looked at them.

He looked to Isyss and tapped on his watch.

She looked at hers.

"Shit." She realized what time it was.

"Sorry, I actually have to go. I forgot the award show is tonight." She turned to them and they nodded.

Vibe was up for artist of the year, album of the year, and R and B album of the year. He had just released his 7th studio album and his fan base had remained loyal. Every show and concert was sold out along with all his merch selling out as well.

"Yea yea get outta here." Mar said sitting his headphones down on the mic in the booth.

"See ya later and tell Noemi I'll call her about the shoot." Isyss said quickly grabbing her belongings and rushing out.

Isyss was glad Mar had reminded her because the last thing she wanted to do was be late.

After making it to her car she sped through traffic knowing she was cutting it close.

She pulled up to the house and she shook her head.

Isyss couldn't believe they were still in the mansion and as much as Vibe wanted to they hadn't accomplished filling it with children.