33- What's next?

That Morning...

"Please stop." Isyss said and Vibe smiled brightly.

"Woman you are carrying precious cargo." He said lifting her up and carrying her into the elevator.

A week had passed and they had just left her first official doctor's appointment.

As they did she held the sonograms folded up in her hands with a smirk.

"Victor I'm serious I don't want to tell anyone I'm pregnant." She said and he looked at her knowing that would nearly be impossible.

"Um hmm." He said lowering her.

"We can tell everyone close to us but when I start to show I won't be coming outside like that." She said and he sighed.

"It's my choice. I don't want to be stressed, harassed, or see 1000 posts of me being a baby momma before a wife, having a baby out of wedlock or mostly just havin a baby by you." She said and he turned to her.

"What does that mean??" He sucked his teeth.

Isyss rolled her eyes.

"You know how your fans are." She said and he nodded.

Vibe had to give her that. 

He knew that some of his fans loved her, the others hated her.

"Fine." He said.

He sucked his teeth as they headed upstairs in the elevator to her place.

"So what does that mean for your contract wit Mar?" He looked at her and asked as she smirked.

"Well, I had to tell him I'm pregnant along with my expectations and needs. I mean I didn't have to but I thought it would be unfair if I didn't tell him." She said and he nodded.

"He said it is fine. So I uhm signed it." She admitted and he smiled.

"Awww snap look at my lil music producer." He said putting her down and she rolled her eyes.

"Not yet." She said and he waved her off.

"Ight so you told yo pop, we know Isla, Keisha, and Play know so that means we got yo momma, my momma, my sister, and your other siblings?" He said and she nodded.

"Could we tell your mom together?" She asked and he smiled.

"Yea, how bout next week? Ima be close to home so maybe you can come wit me?" He suggested and she nodded.

She crunched her nose.

"Your sister still hates me." She reminded him and he waved her off.

"She hate errybody and it don't matter cause my momma like you." He said and she smiled.

Isyss had to admit his mother had been nothing but sweet to her.

It was another reason as to why she wanted to be there to tell her with him.

"She might like me." She said jokingly as she unlocked the door.

Keisha, Play, and Isla sat on the couch.

Vibe couldn't help but laugh but he could see the eagerness on their face.

Isyss walked in and sat her bag down.

Vibe followed and he chuckled feeling their eyes on them.

"Sooo?" Play said and Keisha nodded followed by Isla as they all stared.

"There's a baby in there." Isyss said pulling out the sonogram, unfolding it and they all cheered.

"How far are you?" Isla asked with a big smile.