20-Someone's Favorite

"Damn bae you look good." Vibe said looking at Isyss's photos online.

These were actually her first real photos outside of promo work. It was true, her face card was valid. Her body, even covered looked amazing.

"You really think so?" She said holding her phone.

"Hell yea." He continued to scroll.

He noticed a few of the models but stopped scrolling after seeing Gia.

"Uhm who you all shot wit?" He asked and Isyss smirked.

"What?" He said holding his phone.

"Some people." She said and he gave her a sour face

"Boy, you got eyes." Isyss said looking at him.

"Damn, I ain't think she actually became a model." He said in disbelief and she nodded.

"Same thing I said but she was there. She tried to make her lil remarks but your cousin and my cousin's cousin-" She started and he laughed.

"Dior ain't listen to me months ago when I suggested she check you out, she thought I was on bullshit." Vibe yawned.

Isyss could tell he was tired.

He was now on the other side of the world.

He had been there for 4 days and he had two more shows.

Isyss was sure his body was trying to figure out how to adjust.

"Vibe I don't need you trying to pull strings for me." Isyss explained and he sighed.

He knew she wouldn't and that's why he aint tell her.

"Anyways, I think I made a new friend." She said not wanting to nag him knowing he was just trying to help.

"Ooo." He said looking at her.

"A friend or a friend friend?" Vibe said splitting his fingers and flicking his tongue in between them, imitating how he would eat her out as he held his phone.

"See and that's why I ain't giving you nun." She stuck out her tongue and he laughed.

"Man, you can't blame a brother for trying.  I mean you did have your lil girlfriend." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Victor we're not having a threesome." She said laughing seeing where he was going.

"See when you laugh it's like we still got a chance at it." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"You without a doubt enough." He said making her smile.

"But me fuckin you while a girl eats you out or, or you can eat her out. Whatever's yo thing baby." He said and she laughed.

"I am about to go to sleep." She said grabbing her phone up from her nightstand and he sighed as she laughed.

"When you tell me no without laughin I'll give up until then.." He said winking at her.

"I'm sure you had a threesome before." She said and he smiled.

"But you haven't and I haven't had one wit you so I mean did I really have one if you wasn't there?" Vibe tried and she laughed harder.

"You don't even make it easier on yourself."  Isyss laughed.

"That's like sayin you was a virgin before sleepin wit me." She said and he sucked his teeth not pressing it anymore.

"Yea, yea  what yo ass doin today?" He asked.

"Well tonight ima go to sleep, and in the morning goin to shoppin for a birthday gift and I think I'm goin to meet wit my dad after." She said and he looked at her.