31- On a high note

'I told you it was a hit' Maia texted Isyss with a video of her and her kids dancing to their new song.

She chuckled seeing the baby wave her hands as she stomped her little feet.

"Get the fuck up!!" Isla screamed opening Isyss's room door making her jump up.

"You hear that!" Keisha said following.

Isyss sat up as Vibe rolled over.

He was asleep before the two burst into Isyss's room.

Isla cranked up the radio.

"Yo shit on tha radio!!" Keisha said excitedly.

"She knows already wit yawl loud ass." Vibe said with his back facing them.

Isyss smiled as she sat up.

She was in Vibe's shirt and he was right, she got news last night that  Maia's new song featuring Vibe was going to be playing.

After getting it cleared and the okay from Mar it was ready for rotation.

Of course, Mar offered Isyss an opportunity, one she was currently considering.

"Well excuse us since we are always the last to know." Keisha said rolling her neck and eyes.

Isyss smirked.

"It's not my song-" She started and Isla pulled her from the bed.

"You made it yo song." Keisha said and Isyss chuckled. 

"We collabed together." Vibe rolled over correcting Keisha.

"Eww, it's not about you." Keisha said making him laugh.

"Yo you a hater." Vibe laughed pulling Isyss to him.

"See you can't let no nigga take yo shine-" Keisha started and Play walked in pulling her out.

They were both surprised.

"Yea, please take her somewhere." Vibe laughed.

"You came wit her?" Isla asked looking at Play, surprised like the others.

"You know I did." He said pulling Keisha to the living room.

"Yo track kinda fire." Play complimented Isyss who smiled in Vibe's arms.

"I told you." Vibe said and she smiled.

He did.

The moment he finished his verse in the booth he told her it would go platinum. Maia had agreed. Here they were a week later, its second day out and it was doing well. So well that everyone wanted to know who the producer and engineer was. Under her pseudonym, Ice, the track had her listed as a producer.

"You goin to help me wit my album?" He asked and Isla rolled her eyes.

Everyone who was anyone knew how those two could ignore the world as long as they had each other.

Isla walked off lifting up her phone.

"You don't want me to do that. In 50 years you'll hate that album and say it was my fault it didn't sale." She said and he laughed.

"Man 50 years you'll be a grandma and our kids goin to be in the backyard doin pow wows." He said and she smirked.

"Our kids doin pow wows huh?" She said as he held her.

"Hell yea. Our son going be tha second comin." He bragged and she rolled her eyes.

"You mean you Jesus?" She laughed and he flicked her off.