24- It's a vibe

"Good morning." Vibe smiled looking at Isyss as she lay across her bed, on her phone.

"Good morning." She couldn't help but smile back at his perfect smile.

"I want shit to be like this for a while, no blogs, no drama, none of that." He said as they lay in bed.

A week had passed and Isyss had to admit, when it was just the two of them things were nice, simple, and sweet.

"Well, I gotta surprise for you." She said and he looked at her.

"Fa me?" He asked and she laughed.

"Yes. Not a threesome tho." She chuckled sitting up as he jokingly sucked his teeth.

"Shut up." She playfully shoved him.

"Vibe, you've been patient with me. I know sometimes I can jump the gun and also make you feel like I don't want you but I do." She said and he smiled.

"I mean I know you go hard for me. I mean some of the gifts are over the top, kinda random but I enjoy them, I appreciate them." She chuckled and he laughed.

"Anything for bae." He bragged and she chuckled.

"You know I didn't think photos of me and J-" She started and he nodded.

He had seen the photos of her and Jabari. Really it had been swayed a few ways in social media. The top one was Isyss being a gold digger. The second one was Isyss playing Vibe and Jabari both. The fact he passed her a stack of money left plenty with their own stories.

"I already knew it, some shit, photos can be taken out of context." He said fluttering his eyes and she laughed.

"Are you wanting princess treatment for bein understandin??" She laughed and he grabbed her kissing her.

"I jus figured that pic was in front of a group of women watching him pay you. He look like a lame nigga, who gotta pay a bitch to speak wit him." Vibe said and he cleared his throat as she eyed him. 

"I mean a woman." He corrected himself. 

 "But I already told you I knew that what was posted might have lost you some contracts or at least money. I know you don't need my help or anythin so like I said jus a suggestion on my part." He said and she smiled.

"Well, thank you, since working with Noemi and Dior. I have gotten more work, let's say options." She said and he nodded.

He was glad to hear that. 

Vibe had heard her options were limited. He didn't want her to be blackballed mostly because of him. The more he looked at her she didn't really care. He had seen where girls were actually interested in modeling, she just was fashionable. Not that there was anything bad about that but he had yet to figure out to make her actual dreams come true.

"I got you, always." He said and she climbed up from the bed.

"Where you goin?" He asked and she smiled.

"Where are we goin?" She asked him back and he laughed.

"Man yo ass actually wanna go somewhere and not sit in the house?" He teased.

"Just today platinum vic." She teased and he laughed.

"Fine." He said climbing out of bed.

He was sure that he was interested in whatever she wanted to do.

Really anything to do with her he was fine with.

"Well come on." He said and she chuckled following him to the shower.