Updated 02/26/24

Sorry for the late preview but part 32-34 are up now on Patreon!

32-"And your serious?" Isyss said sitting across from Mar.

He nodded.

"So you just want me to take classes but you are wanting to hire me as a producer?" She repeated looking from the contract to him. Again.

He let out a chuckle.

"Yea, I mean you got an associates. We ain't in no rush but getting you back in school within 2 years finish within 5 and we will reimburse your tuition fees. You would still be working on projects also taking a skill or engineer class in between time and maybe even when you start back school." He said and she looked at him.

"Your yearly salary would be locked in during the duration of your contract and the bump ups are listed. As stated, the minimum you would have to work on at least 3 albums per year and a few other projects, ya know once you get more comfortable." He said and she looked at him.

It actually wasn't a bad deal at all.

The tuition reimbursement was actually a surprise.

"I figured you would want to look it over with your lawyer so, think about it and send it over when your ready." He said and she looked at him as he started to stand up.

"What if i thought it was a bad idea?" She asked and he smirked.

"You and i both know, its one hell of a deal." He admitted.

"Just think it over and if you think its bad or wanna add somethin lemme know." He said as he stood and extended his hand.

Isyss smirked she stood up and shook his hand.

"I will and thank you." She said and he nodded.

He picked up his phone and when he left have of the restaurant left with him.

Isyss was surprised to see how big his security team was but it made sense since he was now worth well over 1 billion.

33-"They wouldn't link up to hoe-" Isyss started and they both looked at her.

"I mean they wouldn't right?" She asked them and they both rolled their eyes.

It wasn't even a moment later that Apple approached wearing a fake smile and Isyss could see it from a mile away.

"I thought that was you." Apple said smiling.

The tone was entirely fake and Isyss could tell.

"How have you been?" She asked hugging her as if they were old friends.

"Good-" Isyss started but was cut off.

"I didn't think you would be good since you and Priya had a falling out." She said and Isla and Keisha who were preoccupying themselves with the racks nearby ear hustled.

It was easy to see Apple had come over for a reason.

"Were good." Isyss said seeing that obviously Apple was sent over on a mission, likely from Gia.

"Oh, I didn't think so. Since the whole incident." She said and Isyss looked at her.

"Incident?" Isyss repeated and Apple nodded.

"Yea." Apple smiled

Isyss didn't know what to call their almost threesome so she nodded not wanting to get into details with someone who wasn't even there.

"I mean maybe you are good. Sorry, I just didn't think you would be the type to get over your pictures being leaked." she said with a smile.

Isyss looked at her.

She was trying to hide her confusion and anger.

It was easy to see Apple was getting a kick out of this.

Meanwhile, both Keisha and Isla were looking at Apple as Isyss tried to find the words.

She didn't get the chance.

"You know the nudes? I mean beside her fuckin Vibe I kinda thought it was weird you two became friends." She said and Keisha's mouth fell open.

34-

"I BEEN CALLIN YOU ALL FUCKIN NIGHT!" Isyss screamed into the phone.

Vibe looked at his phone making sure it was actually Isyss.

"Yo relax, you do remember I had a show." He said as he looked at his phone.

He was sure Isyss was losing her mind.

"Vibe I'm really not up for your casual shit right now." She said irritated.

He was sure her pregnancy hormones' must be kicking in.

"Okay well I'm sorry?" He said with a hint of confusion.

"Jus tell me what's goin on and how I can fix it?" He said and she laughed.

He knew she was upset.

It was a crazy-sounding laugh.

"Fix Lucky coming up to your room?" She said and he scoffed.

"You out yo damn mind." He said walking into the hotel room he had given her a key to earlier and the room door closed.

"Ain't no body in this damn room. Damn sure not Lucky." He said doing a quick glance around to be sure.

"Anyway you said you was goin to be here after my show, I'm literally waitin on you." He said confused.

Vibe didn't know why she was this upset.

"Why would I have anyone else here?" He said and he looked around his room, going as far as walking into the bathroom.

He made sure it was empty.

"Why would you not tell me Priya was the girl who leaked my pictures?" She said and he stopped in his tracks as he hit the bathroom light switch.