21-Social butterfly

"Well look at you bein a social butterfly." Isla smiled as Isyss did a spin.

"Cute but definitely you." She said looking her over in her crop top, cargo pants, and boots with her jacket.

Her style had become her own and Isla enjoyed seeing that for her.

It was definitely something she or Keisha would have picked. It was an outfit that garnered attention instead of deterring it. They were proud of Isyss, sure that she was coming out her cocoon even if it was just a little bit.

"So why you get her a gift and you don't even know her?" Keisha asked and Isyss laughed.

"I'm sorry it's her birthday." Isyss said smartly making them both laugh.

"Yo ass just nice. I would have came like, ' I am tha gift.'" Keisha did a swirl.

"So what did you get her?" Isla asked.

"Iono, I saw she had an elephant necklace on during her shoot so I found a charmed bracelet. I added a few charms so it wouldn't be so boring." She said and they nodded.

"Aww look at you giving your new bestie a bracelet." Keisha said and Isyss waved her off.

"So you guys don't want to come?" She said and they shook their head.

"I am doin her hair and then I have training in the mornin so I'll be leavin after." Keisha said and Isyss nodded.

"Well fine. I love you guys, see you later." She said.

Isyss headed down to her ride and made her way to the party.

Really Priya seemed like a nice girl and she started to think maybe getting out more wasn't such a bad idea. After her lunch with her father, she started to see people in a new light.

Her mother was one of them.

She knew her father didnt have the courage to admit it but she was sure there were things her mother held from them. To her that only meant she lied. To make matters worse she was living in her lie as if it was actually the truth.

"I uhm here for Priya's birthday." Isyss said as she walked into the restaurant.

"Oh let me show you the way." The hostess said before taking her to the back.

Isyss could hear the women cackling and loudly talking.

She was sure she arrived right on time but everyone was already there and having a good time.

"Just take a shot." One of the women said holding a small shot glass in front of Priya.

She looked as if she didnt want to.

The other women were clearly drunk.

"No, remember I have a shoot in the mornin-" Priya started.

"Girl fuck that shoot." Another friend said trying to pull her hand down.

"Happy Birthday Priya!" Isyss said excitedly as if they were old friends.

They all turned.

She could see by the looks on their faces but knew how to deal with girls like them. They were pick me's. They were attention seekers, bully's just like the girls in high school.

She was sure she could handle them.

"Oh my god, you all are so gorgeous." Isyss said easing her way in as she complimented all the women.

She knew they would eat it up and they did.

"No you're gorgeous." They waved her off.

"Wow, I didn't even think that your friends were models like you." She gushed.