Foundation

"No." Isyss said rolling around in bed.

"Get up your goin viral." Isla said and she pushed back the blanket and looked at her sister who was sitting on the end of her bed.

"Please not the fall again." Isyss said and her sister laughed.

"No." Isla smirked passing her the phone.

The video was of her, Vibe, and Jabari.

It practically showed Isyss basically coming when Vibe 'called' her.

Isyss rolled her eyes as she watched herself walk past Jabari and from the cameras view it appeared she follow to Vibe's request.

"Not that kinda fall, but fallin in love." Isla said lifting her phone and swiping.

There she looked at photos of her and Vibe standing extremely close laughing and smiling all night.

That was long before he got her upstairs.

As she looked at the photos, she thought they looked good but the comments didn't match.

Isyss sat up in bed, grabbed her sister's phone, and started to scroll.

All the comments were basically hating her.

'Ugly' 'Gotta be a good digger.' 'Instahoe' and more.

She understood why she would get this hate, to the world she was another IG model dating a popular artist, pretty much the nigga of the year.

Isyss sighed.

"Yawl cute together. So you fuck em?" Isla asked and Isyss looked over at her phone going off.

"I guess I better get this." She said avoiding her sister and answering an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?" Isyss answered.

"Ice ice baby." She looked at her phone and Isla did the same.

The line got quiet.

"Isyss?"  She heard and looked at her phone.

Isla smirked as Isyss figured out who was calling.

"Since yo ass didn't save my number last night, you know before you ran off. Save it now." Vibe said arrogantly.

"How did you get my number?" She asked.

"What you doin today?" he asked completely ignoring her question.

"Get up get dressed and ima be there to pick you up. I'm guessing you ain't eat yet?" He asked her and she sighed.

"No cause apparently I'm some Instagram hoe you and Jabari are beefin over." She sighed hating social media.

"Well, we know that shit not true cause what beef ? and I would never try to wife a hoe." He said and she couldn't help but laugh.

"You really are fuckin arrogant." She said and he sighed.

"I'd say direct. But get ready so I can feed you a few times." He said to her.

"What you feedin her?" Isla asked snatching her phone out of her hand and laughing.

"Somethin you can't have." He said laughing and Isyss reached for her phone but Isla stood up and walked towards the door.

"Well I'm comin and so is my cousin. Get us some actual food, I'm pushing her to the shower now." Isla said hanging up.

Isyss shot her sister a look.

"Get up!!!" She said excitedly.

Isyss sat there.