22-Show you how much

"So did you let her eat you out?" Vibe said licking his lips as he held his headphones.

"No." She laughed.

"But you almost let her?" He asked.

"No." She laughed again as he set his head phone down with his phone.

"Vibe seriously, your not mad?" She asked and he looked at her.

"Man you heard me telling you let her. You said she pretty. Show me a pic, We can share?" He said and she shoved his head away.

"I am joking." He laughed as the two sat on the couch in his living room.

"You think she fine?" He asked as he started to rub her thigh.

"Vibe get your ass on. We are not havin a threesome." She said to him once more and he smirked.

"All I ask was if you thought she was fine" He said to her.

"Shes pretty." She said and he slipped his hands in her pants.

"Oh fa real?"He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Jus hear me out." He said as he started to rub her clit.

"What?" She said softly.

"Me fuckin you while she eat you out." He said and she bit her lip.

Vibe leaned in pecking her lips, making her open her mouth.

"Or you eatin her out while im fuckin you." He said.

"But this yo dick and i wont give away unless you want me too." He promised her before shoving his tongue into her mouth.

"Shit yawl can eat each other out while im fuckin you." He continued giving her various options.

He knew she was getting turned on because with each suggestion she was getting wetter as he rubbed her clit.

"Vibe-"She started and he kissed her.

"You shoulda let her eat you out and lemme know what she was missin." He said pulling away.

"Vibe shut up." She chuckled before she felt him push two fingers inside of her.

Isyss let out a small gasp.

"Oh what you say?" He smirked seeing her bit down on her lip once more.

"Wait-" She started and his devious grin spread.

"Imagine if she eat pussy as good as me." He said and she let out a moan as he continued to finger her.

"That shit would feel so good." He said and she didnt even bother biting back.

"Would it?" She said looking at him.

"I can teach her ass." He said and she started to roll her eyes and move back from him.

Vibe's hand moved with her as he inched in deeper.

"I cant." She said moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck me." Isyss said grabbing his hand already giving in.

He smiled cause he knew she wanted him as bad as he wanted her.

He didnt jump into it how they normally would but he had been home well over an hour and was ready to undress her.

"You sure?" He smirked once more and she grabbed his hand and pulled it out of her pants.

Isyss looked him right in his eyes before taking his finger into her mouth and sucking them.

"Damn baby." He said as he looked at her.

Vibe grabbed her and kissed her before he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.