30-Ice

"Still no luck with finding JJ?" Isyss asked and Vibe shook his head. 

"Well, that's fine. I'll ask my dad and Miss Rita. You said he's from here right?" She said and he nodded. 

"Well, I got you." She pecked his cheek as he finished a bowl of cereal.

Cereal had been his thing since they met. 

He was the only person she had met who could literally it cereal all day.

"That's where you finna go?" He asked looking at her. 

She wasn't dressed up per se but she was dressed up.

"Yes." She chuckled at him eyeing her. 

 "I'm going to pick up our food now." She said grabbing her bag and he nodded. 

"Bring me somethin back." He said and she laughed nodding.

"I'll stop back on my way from his office so that way it's fresh." She said and he smiled. 

"You do love me!" He gushed making her laugh.

"Of course. so don't break my heart." She pecked his lips once more before turning to leave. 

"Aye, we not goin over your other pregnancy test?" He asked and she laughed. 

He was not going to drop Keisha and Isla talking about the other pregnancy test she had taken, it was also negative. 

"I'm not pregnant. I go to the doctor soon." She said and he side-eyed her. 

"What if you got pregnant?" He asked and she smirked. 

"Why do you want me to have a baby so damn bad?" She stopped.

"Cause I want one, wit you." He said and she rolled her eyes. 

"Victor, finish your song and I'll see you later with food." She said kissing him again and leaving.

He watched her leave and smirked. 

"She definitely bout to be pregnant." He licked his lips.

Isyss headed to her ride and headed to their favorite restaurant per usual. It had become their Tuesday routine. Jamaican food had been her father's weakness and favorite. 

"Thank you." Isyss said walking out with a small bowl of rice and gravy as she ate and held the bag of food. 

She climbed into the ride as Vibe's driver eyed her. 

"You didn't have to give me ride." She said irritated noticing him eyeing her food. 

Isyss calmed herself, she realized she was actually catching an attitude for no reason. 

As she sat in her thoughts it didn't take long to get to her father's. 

She quickly put the cover on and put the food in the bag. 

Isyss climbed out.

"I'll uhm call Vibe when I need to get picked up?" She said and the driver nodded. 

His security did the same.

"Well be down here." He said and she looked at him confused but nodded and got out with the food. 

Isyss made her way to her father's office and she kept eyeing the bag of food.

She realized she hadn't eaten all day.

"I'm hungry." She rubbed her stomach before the elevator doors opened. 

There were a few looks as usual but she was all smiles as she headed to her father's office.