chpater 3

Taehyung enter in his house and hear yelling voice.... it's look like two people are arguing about something....he walk to living room and saw his dad and granny are fighting....

mr.kim- mom... please try to understand...

Granny- no...means no... until I'm alive...i will not let you do that...

Mr.kim- mom...i don't know why are you so attached with that old mansion....

Granny- that is just old mansion for you but for me that's my dadda last memory....so I will not let you sell it...

Mr.kim- mom.... someone ready to buy it in good prize then why?

Tae- if granny said no then why are you forcing her?

They looked at tae....

Tae- that property belongs to granny so you should not tell her what she should do or not

Tae- that property belongs to granny so you should not tell her what she should do or not.....Mr.kim.

Mr.kim- don't interface between me and my mom..

Tae-she is my grandma too.

mr.kim glare at him and walk away with angry face...and tae walk to his granny and hugged her.....

Tae- i miss you girlfriend...

His granny laughed...

At night..

Taehyung come to club because jimin call him....he saw jimin..

Tae- what happened bro? Why so sad?

Jimin smile and drink another glass...tae also drink..

Jimin- I'm getting married..

In shock..tae spit all alcohol..

Tae-what? ...you are joking right..

Jimin shook his head..

Jimin-  tommorow I'm going to Busan for engagement...after two day is my engagement and in two weeks,my marriage.

He drink glass..