chapter 7

Yoongi - i just went out of Korea for some days and here you get married to my step brother

Yoongi - i just went out of Korea for some days and here you get married to my step brother... didn't i told you, you are mine....you b*tch..you also choose him because he is next heir of jeon heritage not me.

He hold yn's hair tightly and poor soul is trembling in fear.. past memories are coming in yn's mind.... what yoongi did with her?

Yoongi - didn't we promise..we will stay together forever..and now you get married to my biggest rival.....you are dirty...you are my dirty sl*t.. you know jungkook gonna throw you out of house if I tell him about us.

Before yoongi do something... door of jk room open and he saw yoongi and yn are sitting on floor...

 door of jk room open and he saw yoongi and yn are sitting on floor

Jk- hi.. hyung..how are you?

Yoongi fake smile and stand straight... They hugged each other...

Yoongi - I'm fine too ..i just heard about your marriage... you didn't invited me but it's okay..

Jk looked at yn who is still sitting on floor while trembling...jk sit on his knees...

Jk- hi..hi..yn are you alright.. what happened to you?

Yn suddenly hugged him tightly and started sobbing....jk was shocked...on the other hand, yoongi is getting jealous...yn faint in jk arms..

Jk- yn..hi..wake up..yn.

He hold her in his arms and took her to room....and jk noticed yn's body is cold..he started massaging her hands...

Jk- yn.. please wake up....hyung please call the doctor.

Yoongi nodded and walk out of room...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dr- she is fine....but it's feel like she got panic attack...did something happened?