chapter 6

The door of marriage hall open revealing yn in bride dress....mr. jung is holding her hand...he brings yn in front of jk...yn immediately left me. Jung hand and run towards baloon which are used for decoration...mr. jung went to her and hold her hand tightly..

Mr. Jung- what are you doing?

Yn- baloon.

Then he took yn to jk and give her hand to jk and said..

Mr. Jung- she is my precious daughter so take care of her.

Jk- if she is that much precious then why you are marrying her? And don't act like idol dad...i know your real motive....so stop this drama.

Mr. Jung laughed awkwardly and walk to seat... then marriage vows started..

Jk-I, jeon jungkook, take you, jung yn, to be my wife , to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow.

He took vow of marriage with emotionless face...and yn is standing beside him and playing with baloon..mr. jung signal to jia and she nodded and whispered to yn..

Jia - yn... you remember what i teach you...now it's your turn to say what i Taught you...if you speak that then I will give you chocolates.

Yn- really?

Jia - yes...now say it.

Yn nodded..

Yn-I, jung yn, take you, jeon jungkook, to be my husband , to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow.... now my chocolates.

Jia - after marriage okay.

Yn pout... then priest said to exchange rings..jk hold yn hand and she panic and try to free her hand.

Yn- leave my hand... leave me.

Jk put ring forcefully....and leave her hand and yn look at him with angry face.. then jia give ring to yn and said to do same..jk extended his hand while looking another side..yn smile little....she put ring in jk's finger and then she bite his finger..

Jk- aaaaa!!!

Jk looked at yn with annoying face and yn show 😝...

Priest - now you can kiss the bride..

Jk looked at yn who is looking at baloon...he moved closer to her and give peck on her forehead...and yn look at him..and wipe her forehead where jk kissed her.

And marriage rituals ends... everyone started cheering for them.... actually no one is there except family and close relatives....

Now all family members are sitting together and enjoying their meal... Jk is looking at yn with weird face because jia is feeding her.... Suddenly yn's hand touched with glass water and it's fell on jk..he stand up angrily and yelled..