chapter 5

Jk- i don't gonna marry her!!!!

mr.jeon - jk tried to understand... your grandpa and yn's grandpa made promise when you both grow up then they gonna make you marry....and this marriage is also beneficial for our business...

Jk- dad...i don't love her then how can I?

Suddenly door open and angry mrs jeon enter in room...

Mrs. Jeon- is it true that you fixed kookie marriage with jung's daughter?

Mr. Jeon - honey o----

Mrs jeon - how can you do this without my permission? And you want to marry my son with that mental patient!!!!

Jk- w.. what?

mrs.jeon - yes.....she is mentally ill... although she is grown up woman by body but her brain is like small kids.....i have only son and i will never let him marry to that sick girl!!!!

Mrs. Jeon- enough!!!!! I also don't want it.... listen jk, just marry to her....get heir from her then her property will be ours after that throw her out of your life....and marry with woman you want.

Jk look at his dad with disbelief...

Jk- are you serious dad? You are not only asking me to marry her against my will but also you want i will use her just for property...no... never....i don't want to destroy someone life.

Jk was about to go but mr. Jeon Stop him...

Mr.jeon- if you didn't marry yn then i will throw you out of my house and to evict you from my property.

Mrs jeon- you ca---

Mr. Jeon show her hand ✋ and she stopped...

Jk- i don't care.

He walk out of room....mr jeon turned to his wife..

Mrs. Jeon- make him agree for this marriage or i will gonna give my property to yoongi.

Mrs jeon eyes widened and mr. Jeon walk away...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jung mansion