chapter 8

"monsters never born but they are made"

One Teenage boy is going back home after school on his bicycle...he is happy today because he got first position in exams....so he wants to show his result to his parents....he stop bicycle when group of boys stop him....one boy hold his collar and punched him..poor boy fell on floor...his lip started bleeding...boy hold his collar again...

jin- so you are min yoongi

jin- so you are min yoongi...huh? .....*while holding yoongi hair* don't you know.. illicit kid like you don't deserve first rank...and how the hell you can got first position when I'm royal blood....you bloody..Dirt of your wh*re mother...you know your mom is wh*re who knows with how many men she sle----aaaaa!!

Jin fell back when yoongi hovered above him and started punching him....but he is alone and jin with his gang...they hold yoongi..jin get up and wipe blood from his mouth and started beating yoongi....his all friends started showering punch and kicks on him...and poor boy tried to save himself.... After yoongi is enough injured... they break his bicycle which his mother bought for him on his birthday.... they even torn his books and report card too...and jin kicked his stomach last time... blood come out from yoongi mouth.... then jin open his pant and pee on yoongi...and his other friends laughed at him..

Jin- just remember you are dirt and this is real place of dirt.... you can't win against royal bloods.... let's go guys.

They left from there.. leaving poor boy who is crying on ground.....he get up and started collecting his things... then he took his bicycle and walk towards home while limping..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ym is making lunch for yoongi...she heard door open sound...

Ym- aww.. welcome home honey..i made your favourite food go get fresh then we will eat.

But she didn't hear any response..and she turned back and her eyes widened when she saw her son condition.

and she turned back and her eyes widened when she saw her son condition