Episode 3: Zombie Bob

In the common area, Adam stands next to Bob who is wrapped in aluminum foil from head to toe.

Leo, Bree, Chase and Harper enter the room.

"Uh, Bob? Why are you wrapped in tin foil?" Bree says "It's not just tin foil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese" Bob says.

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetit" Adam says "Man that is....I was going to say gross but I don't think there's a word for...THAT!" Harper says.

"You know, given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet" Leo says "Mm, don't move. You need more oregano" Adam leaves.

Perry walks in "Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?" Perry says "You betcha. They're strapped to my shins" Bob says "I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece" Perry says.

"Hey, where are you off to, and how long can you stay there?" Leo says "Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean" Perry says she blows nose on napkin and tosses it on the floor

"Won't you pick it up Terry!?' Harper says "no" Perry says laughing "try to throw trash in the trash, see?..." Harper takes the tissue with the molecular kinesis and throws it in Perry's face, without touching the tissue.

"You think you're very smart, don't you? Bionic worm" Perry says irritably "yeah, I am!" Harper smiles.

"let's see who has the last laugh!" Perry says, she enters the Hydraloop and exits.

"Your weird rivalry is never going to end right" Leo says "no we seem to hate each other but she and I both know it's fun" Harper smirk.

Douglas walks in "Guys, check it out. This is gonna change our bionic academy forever. I found a way to replicate Chase's bionic intelligence" Douglas says.

"What?" Chase says "Yeah. Remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all of her androids? Well, this intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip" Douglas says.

"So..you made a device that does exactly what a villain wanted...smart, really smart" Harper says sarcastically "I look forward to the day you won't contradict me girl!" Douglas says.

"Maybe that will happen one day when I can wear my hair down again without fear of it burning from the sparks that constantly fly from my neck...you know, because of the chip you made!" Harper says "Don't talk to your creator that way!" Douglas says, Harper shakes her head and smiles.

"Wait, so you're gonna make me like him? Pass" Bree says.

"Don't worry. The four of you won't be affected. Your chips are older models, and Leo doesn't have one, and I won't risk boosting Harper's 205 IQ, her head might explode!" Douglas says, Harper rolls her eyes.

"But if this works, all the students will be just as smart as you. I just have to find someone to test it on" Douglas says to Chase.

"And do you really think that someone's just gonna let you randomly experiment on them?" Chase says, from across the
room.

"Sorry, Bob. It's getting cloudy. I'm gonna have to cook you in here with my heat vision" Adam says "Will it hurt?" Bob ask "Let's find out together" Adam says "Okay" Bob says.

Adam fires his heat vision at Bob "Ooh, something's cookin'!" Bob says.

"Bob it is!" Douglas says.

......................................................................