Episode 11: Space Colony (Part 2)

in the main area of Davenportia.

"I knew you'd show up sooner or later" Krane says "And I swore I Finally got rid of you, but you take the saying, only the good die young, TOO SERIOUSLY!" Harper says irritably.

"Always good to see you daughter, even if you keep bad company" Krane says "Where's my wife? What have you done with the colonists?" Mr Davenport ask.

"In due time. But for now, what do you say we focus on our little reunion?" Krane says.

"Uh Chase he's your father-in-law I think you should do the honors..."Adam lightly pushes Chase, and Chase looks at him annoyed.

"look, Just for the sake of asking, if we were to sacrifice Tasha..." Perry says "Get over here" Leo says, He shoves her back.

"We blasted you miles in the sky. How are you even alive?" Bree ask "And what are the odds he'd land here?" Adam says, Krane speaks, but his speech is garbled.

"What?" Chase says "I said.." Krane says, still garbled speech "Still not gettin' it. Sounds like something's jammed in your air duct" Mr Davenport says says.

Krane hits breathing plate "Better?" Krane ask, they all start to agree, and Krane silences them with the threat of attack.

"When I fell back to Earth, I sustained severe injuries. This face plate helps me breathe" Krane says.

"Well, I have a bionic lung that helps me breathe, I think it's better aesthetics, I'm just saying! If you prefer Darth Vader style go ahead..." Harper says.

"you? bionic? You guys implanted bionics in my daughter!?" Krane says "She's not your daughter" Chase says "Exactly! We saved her life she's a Davenport now!" Mr Davenport says.

"pathetic!" Krane says uses his force to choke Mr Davenport, and makes him fall to the ground "Okay. Still got that old trick" Mr Davenport says 'And a few new ones, too" Krane says.

"How did you get up here?" Leo says "I used a cyber cloak, pretended I was a colonist. Remember Roberta from Kentucky?" Krane says.

"It all makes sense now. The satellite, the hole in the dome. It was you" Mr Davenport says "When I heard you were creating a space colony in another galaxy, I realized this was my perfect opportunity" Krane says "To become a middle-aged Southern woman?" Adam says.

"To create a new base camp for my bionic army, far away from any meddling humans" Krane says "Ahg still on this?" Harper rolls her eyes, "yeah, you don't have a bionic army anymore. They work for us now" Bree says.

"I have a new army. Your colonists. They're about to be implanted with bionics, which brings me to Dr. Gao" Krane says, another man walks in.

"Dr. Gao is a scientist who's come up with a new way of creating bionic humans. Liquid injection" Krane says "We will never let you put bionics in thoseinnocent people" Mr Davenport says.

"You won't have a choice" Krane says takes out device "Look familiar? With the Triton App device, I can make you do anything I want" Krane says.

"Nice try, but the Triton App won't work on us. Mr. Davenport put a block in our chips" Chase says "You may have a block, but your father doesn't" Krane says he raises the device above MrDavenport's head.

"No!" Chase says He jumps in front of Mr Davenport and Krane electrocutes
him with his bionics and Chase falls to the floor "Chase!" Harper goes to him

Krane uses theTriton App device on Mr Davenport "No!" Leo says "Who's your daddy now?" Krane laughs,
Harper helps Chase up, and angrily glares at Krane.

"Big D!" Leo says "It's too late. He's already under Krane's control" Chase says "You will regret this!" Harper says, Krane laughs.

"you know daughter, my idea at the beginning was always to give you bionics, you always showed a lot of potential to be an amazing bionic soldier" Krane says "Why didn't you!?" Harper ask.