Episode 4: The Curse of the Screaming Skull

In the common area.

Adam, Bree and Chase are messing with a box of halloween decorations, Leo and Harper walk in.

"Hey, where have you been?" Chase ask "I just finished watching a 24-hour horror movie marathon. I was so scared, I chewed through all my fingernails. But on the bright side, I had a big bowl of popcorn, so they were delightfully tasty" Leo says.

"Were you watching with him?" Adam ask Harper "eh! the first three but...""but she slept through everything else and complained about the first three" Leo says irritably.

"Leo, I'm sorry I tried okay but your movies weren't THAT scary!!" Harper says "What!? But what about my nails!?" Leo says, Harper shrugs.

"Sorry I don't scare easily except for spiders but other than that" Harper says "Harper grew up in a house with Krane, Leo! She lived the horror movie" Chase says.

"Guys, how is our first Halloween at the academy going to be spooky when all we have is this pathetic little box of Halloween decorations? And, uh, what is this disgusting slime in the trick-or-treat bowl?" Bree says catching a bowl.

"Oh, that's not slime. That's last year's
pumpkin. You know, I'm surprised it didn't keep" Adam says, everyone makes a disgusted face.

Bob walks in "Hey, guys" Bob says "Bob, what are you doing here? All the other students are out with Mr. Davenport on a field trip to the Davenport birthplace and museum" Chase says.

"Gosh darn it, I can't believe I'm missing that" Bob says "Really, Bob?" Bree says "Oh, come on. Part of the tour is him re-enacting his birth" Bob says.

"This kid might be smarter than we thought" Adam says "And Mr Davenport surprises me every day, and I don't mean that like it's a good thing" Harper says

Perry walks in,"Later, machine people. I'm taking the metal detector to the beach to look for other people's money" Perry says.

"So what, you're done going through our wallets?" Leo says "Yep. How do you think I paid for this thing?" Perry says she holds up metal detector.

Douglas walks in "If you need me, I'll be at the island across the way" Perry says "What island? The deserted one?" Douglas ask.

"Yeah. Care to join me? There's room for two in my inflatable kayak. If you're good, we could play shipwrecked passenger and curious island native" Perry says "Should go Douglas!, kind of Tarzan and Jane thing" Harper winks mocking Douglas, he glares at her.

"uh..How about we play ship wrecked passenger and rescue pilot who just keeps flying?" Douglas says.

"Hey, I've always wondered about that island. Ooh, maybe there are waterfalls" Bree says "And caves" Leo says.

"And maybe we'll be introduced to cool new species of insects" Chase says excited "And then, we can introduce them to an uncool species of human" Bree says, Chase makes an annoyed face.

"Chase,insects? No, the thing is to
catalog unknown minerals!" Harper says excitedly, Chase agrees.

"You confuse me Harper, you go from super nice and fun to super boring really fast" Bree says, Harper frowns and crosses her arms.

"Trust me. You don't wanna go to that island. From what I hear, that place is
uninhabited for a reason. It's a scary jungle full of venomous snakes, rabid bats, and toxic plants that cause rashes" Douglas says.

"Rashes don't bother me. I'm rarely without one" Perry says "Uhg let her go Douglas,maybe a group of wild animals will adopt her and she'll finally stop bothering us" Harper smiles sarcastically, Perry glares at her.