Episode 9: And Then There Were Four

In the Mentor's Quarters, Mr Davenport walks in.

"Good news, guys. I am totally free this

weekend. No meetings, no conferences. Just two fun-filled days with me" Mr Davenport say excited.

"So... no conferences at all? You know, if we looked really hard, I bet we could find you one" Bree says

"Are you saying you don't want to hang out with me?" Mr Davenport ask "Well,

if she's not, I am" Adam says from across the room with Leo.

"Alright, what about you Leo?" Mr Davenport says "Uhh... Big D, I'd love to, but I just really don't want to" Leo says, Chase and Harper are on the couch.

Harper pretends not to hear their conversation while reading a book,

Chase makes a pitying face at Mr Davenport.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. Harper and I are going to hang out with you" Chase pats Mr Davenport on the back.

"you and who!?" Harper says "I'll hang out with you!" Chase corrects.

"You know what? I got a lot of work" Mr Davenport says, Chase makes a confused face,Douglas walks in, looking shocked.

"Is everything okay?" Harper ask "Hey, Douglas. What's wrong with you?" Mr Davenport says.

"I just got a phone call from Daniel" Douglas says "Who's Daniel?" Bree ask "Your brother!" Douglas says.

Everyone looks at each other "You've got to be kidding!" Harper says impatiently,

......................................................................

In the Mentor's Quarters.

"We have another brother?" Chase ask "I never told anyone, but...I actually created four bionic superhumans. Adam, Bree, Chase, and Daniel" Douglas says.

"What is with you naming your children in alphabetical order?" Leo ask "It's better than their original names, Big boy, Little Boy, and Not A Boy " Douglas says.

"So, four bionic children!? Why!? Just why!? I ask, what's your problem!?" Harper says "Hey, This problem of mine helped save your life, young lady!" Douglas says.

"Another brother, huh? Would it kill you to throw some lip gloss and long hair into one of your test tubes?" Bree says.

"I can't believe you never told me. Of all

the rotten things you've done, this has got to be the worst" Mr Davenport says.

"I had to keep the secret so Daniel would be safe. He was just a baby the day you stole these guys from me" Douglas says "Rescued" Mr Davenport says "Stole!" Douglas says "Rescued!" Mr Davenport

says "Stole!" Douglas says "Rescued!" Mr Davenport says.

"Okay, we get it! You're both terrible people. Get to the point" Leo says.

"After Donnie ratted me out, I knew I'd be living on the run, so I found Daniel a nice family that was looking to adopt. That way, he could have a safe, normal life away from all my chaos" Douglas says "hum at least you did one thing nice in the meantime" Harper says.

"Well how old is he?" Chase ask "Thirteen. He found some old records

that listed me as his biological father, and he found my phone number, and here we are" Douglas says.

"I understand, he wants to meet his father like I did when I found those documents in my old lab" Harper says, Douglas nods.

"Well, when do we get to meet him?" Breeask.