015

"telling you it's nice to see how good you're doingeven though you know it isn't true

even though you know it isn't true."
COOL ABOUT IT
boygenius

"Aella?" Mike calls out, holding two cans of sauce in his hands

"Aella?" Mike calls out, holding two cans of sauce in his hands. Aella walks past the wall with her toothbrush in hand. "Hm?" She hums. "Which one of these is the one Abby likes now?" He asks, turning the labels towards her.

She points to the one in his left hand and sticks the toothbrush back in her mouth, trailing back to the bathroom.

Abby had caught a cold, meaning the chances of a birthday party happening are slim. Mike was the one staying home today as Aella had missed one too many days already.

"Ella, could you stop by the mall and pick up Abby's gift for me on your way home?" He asks as the stove turns on. "The ticket's in the junk drawer." He finishes. Aella spits out the toothpaste and rinses her mouth before coming back out. "Sure." She nods, making her way to Mike's room.

"Don't forget to give her the medicine only twice a day, even if she gets bad," Aella reminds. "Give her the tea I bought yesterday, and don't let her out without a coat." She comes back out with her bag, trailing towards the junk drawer. "I promise." He mutters. Aella pulls it open and grabs the ticket, stuffing it into her bag.

"Have a good day." He turns to look at her. She smiles as she flicks her coat on and pulls her bag over her shoulder, walking over to him and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I'll see you later." She bids farewell and turns to leave.