025

"i never ask for much,only that you stay true

only that you stay true."
HOLD ME DOWN
daniel cesar

"HOLD ME DOWNdaniel cesar

"Please eat." Gavin begs, chin in his palm as he pushes the plate back towards Aella. "I'm not hungry, Gavin." She pushes it back, leaning against the chair again.

"You haven't been hungry since last night, that's a problem." He pushes the plate towards her again. "I'll eat when I'm hungry. I swear." She stands up and starts to walk towards the kitchen.

He catches her wrist. "What's going on?" He asks, standing up as well. "You haven't been the same since you went to Mike's." He crosses his arms as Aella rubs her eyes.

"Nothings going on. I'm fine." She mutters. Gavin sighs and steps up to her fully, cupping her cheeks gently. "You can talk to me, you know that right?" He asks softly, thumbs rubbing under her eyes.

"I do." She nods, holding his wrists. "I have nothing to talk about. I promise." She whispers, eyes scanning his face. He's silent for a second as he stares at her lips. "Can I kiss you?" He asks, looking back up at her eyes.

She nods, feeling as he pushes her hair back and moves his hand behind her neck, pulling her into him. She kisses back as gently as possible before she even remembers what she was doing.

She pulled away as he pressed one last kiss to her. She sniffles and looks away when she hears the baby cry. She lands back on her heels and stares up at him. "It's a spur, he'll go back to sleep." Gavin whispers as his hands trail farther to the bottom of her back.