act, 1 ch: 2

May 21st 2021, (271 words), irl and msgs

☆★☆★☆★

It was around 10, and the baby, (being Thea) was fast asleep and had been for the last 2 hours or so. Benji and Tom had decided to go on a late-night walk with Benji's dog: Bowie. Which left Val and Scarlet on their own. The duo had put on a Taylor Swift record and were stalking the trio from the bar earlier. Turns out they were who they said they were.

"So, we just talked to a grammy nominee?" Val asked softly, her voice slightly muffled because her head rested on Scarlet's shoulder.

"Yeah pretty much." Scarlet answered, before turning to Val and asking "Did Tom ever message Phoebe?"

"I don't think so; i'll ask him now, hold on."

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

dumber

dumber- tom, dumb blonde- val

dumb blonde

did you ever msg the girl from the bar???

dumber

no

i thought you were

dumb blonde

wtf

she gave you the paper

give me her number

dumber

magic word?

dumb blonde

now

dumber

i see how it is

xxx-xxx-xxx

don't be stupid

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Meanwhile, the boys were all crowded on Phoebe's couch, Phoebe had been anxiously checking her phone every 5 minutes waiting for someone to message her. Lucy and Julein had made multiple threats to take it away/throw it out the window. But that was only before she heard her it ding.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

xxx-xxx-xxx

xxx-xxx-xxx

hey, its val from the bar earlier. sorry i didnt msg you earlier.

xxx-xxx-xxx

its okay, how are you?

blondie

i'm good, wbu?

maybe you could add me in a gc with your friends?

i'll add mine

pretty girl

i'm good, i'll add you in that now

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

pussy destroyers

pretty girl added jules, and luce

blondie added dumb, dumber, dumbest and my fav

LEXI'S LANE

hey y'all!! Have this little filler chapter while I write some more chapters. remember to vote!!!