act 1, ch: 4

May 24th, 2021 (528 words), msgs and irl

☆★☆★☆★

my boy <3333

my boy <3333- levi, valerie- valiere

my boy <3333
when u coming home???

valiere
i'm not sure, i'm with the band atm

my boy <3333
what you wearing

valiere

my boy <3333i don't want you wearing thataround them

my boy <3333
i don't want you wearing that
around them

valiere
what does that mean???

my boy <3333
it means that i dont want you wearin that around them
end of story
now come home valiere

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

The midnights were all sitting in Benji's house. Valiere next to a piano. it's not that they were specifically hanging out to make music but somehow each hangout always ended in making music. She was playing a song that she had called "making the bed". Her phone beeped a couple times while playing and it seemed to be annoying the shit out of the blonde.

"You okay, Val?" scarlet softly asked. She wasn't sure if the girl was mad at them because of the whole Levi thing last week.

"Yeah, just Levi. I think I'm gonna go home now." Valiere softly said. She hated going home to him, he was always so angry. But he loved her and she loved to be loved, almost too much.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Going home Val would always waste as much time as she could. But she could only waste so much time until she got home, because you can only waste so much time. She softly opened the door not wanting to make too much noise just in case by some miracle Levi was asleep; but like every other night he wasn't. Beer in-hand and smoke resting in the ashtray next to him, the back door was open but protected by a fly screen that the two had installed into the apartment when they moved in.

"Hey, babyyy," the older boy slurred. Pulling Val into his lap, she always hated when he did this, obviously being too drunk to think and speak.

"Okay, you are going to bed; come on." She pulled the boy up after hopping off his lap, taking him to their shared bathroom and helping him brush his teeth and get changed. It was times like these where she envied her past self the most, she remembered how sweet he was, how he would do anything for her. Now he was the opposite of what he was. He's an angry person now, always fighting and getting drunk. But it wasn't like she couldn't remember when the last time he was sober, she did. But when he was so drunk he couldn't walk it seemed that those days would never end. And the days where he was sober seemed to be ages ago like they were some unattainable miracle that would never happen. She knew it was in her head, that he was sober just yesterday but he was drunk the day before and the day before that. But hey maybe one day he would be the one taking care of her, maybe that day didn't seem so far in the future.

☆★☆★☆★

LEXI'S LANE

thanks for reading, like 1K reads wtf?????? yall are insane omd!!! Anyway thanks for the reads and remember to vote!!!