Oceane Lily Potter

Warning: I'm a horrible author who won't update every week I'm sorry!

Thx for reading and comment anything to improve on and anything your not sure of... And please vote!!!

(Extra Note; It does get better trust me... If you can just live through the first chapters anyway... thanks for even opening my story it means so much...)

Oceane Lily Potter ^^^^^^^^

H̶a̶r̶r̶y̶p̶o̶t̶t̶e̶r̶R̶o̶n̶a̶l̶d̶W̶e̶a̶s̶l̶e̶y̶H̶e̶r̶m̶i̶o̶n̶e̶G̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶F̶r̶e̶d̶W̶e̶a̶s̶l̶e̶y̶G̶e̶o̶r̶g̶e̶W̶e̶a̶s̶e̶y̶

Hey.

My name is Oceane Lily Potter. Since I could talk I've lived at the burrows; that's the Weasley's home if you didn't know... and how didn't you know?! You're missing out on a great thing.

The Weasleys are a gigantic, loving family of nine, ten including myself. Molly (or Mrs Weasley as I called her for the first four years of living there) is the best mother figure I've ever been around and I'm one of the luckiest people to ever meet her.

Next is Arthur who is a muggle enthusiast. He taught me the best values I could ever have, everyone is equal unless they prove themselves that they aren't and if you close your heart to people you'll never be able to go find your true friends.

Then there are the kids; Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny. I was lucky to be close to all of them especially Gred and Forge (It's a nickname I came up with because I couldn't tell the difference between them...) who became my best friends until I was eleven and forced to leave to go to a different place.

When I turned eleven I was accepted into a wizarding school called Beauxbatons. It turns out my photogenic memory caused me to be classified as 'extremely smart' according to Madame Maxine who made me skip two years of schooling so I was a third year.

That year I happen to get into their quidditch team as a beater. In that year I also happened to make a best friend (well at that school at least) Fluer Delacour. She always said I was the prettiest girl at school but I like to think she was joking because I have messy, uncontrollable red hair and millions of ugly, unflattering freckles but my redeeming feature is definitely my eyes they are exactly like my mother's green eyes apparently.

I happened to get expelled on my last day of school for pranking and testing products on random people walking around but that's not an important detail... I spent the holidays with Fluer. I then got a letter to go to Durmstrang the next year so I began packing.

When I traveled to the docking station in Bulgaria I had to run through something but I had no idea what it was. I leant against a metal pole waiting for someone unusual to come by when I sort of... Fell through it.

As I was falling to the ground someone luckily caught me. That person who caught me ended up being my best friend and honorary brother, his name is Victor Krum.

In my fourth year (she's 12 because she skipped two years) some quidditch representatives came to school to look at the teams and selected Victor and I to play. I ended up playing for Ireland and Victor for Bulgaria. I extremely happy but nothing really happened other then that I became classified as the best beater in the world and also the youngest person ever to go through aurour training but I only went through the basics obviously because Aurour training is extremely deadly. You know only the small things...

Fifth year was even more boring as I only really made more prank products for Fred and George and took my OWLs. Which I basically aced besides a few mistakes here and there.

---
I've edited a bit just basically added a bit more info in case anyone was confused!!