Quidditch World Cup

^^^ What she wears this Chapter and Next Chapter
Oceane's POV

"... Beaters Connolly and Potter and seeker Lynch." Ludo announced. I can imagine all the Weasley's faces, I never told them I was a part of the team well besides the twins that is...

Fred's POV

As soon as they announced Ocean's name George and I started cheering, we looked around at the people surrounding us to find them all slack jawed. "Oi, cat got your tongue?" We said in sync, all the Weasley's and Harry hissed, "you knew." All we did was smirk saying obnoxiously, "You're missing the show." They turned back in enough time to see Ocean's winning shot. "And Potter knocks out Zograf The Bulgarian keeper." Bagman announced. The game was so intense but in the end George and I won our bet and Ireland won.

I love Quidditch.

Harry's POV

I'm related to one of the best beaters in the world that's... Totally awesome! (Sorry had to) I wonder what she's like all I know is that she is really energetic. Mr Bagmen started to announce again. "Irish win with 170 - 160 with Bulgaria catching a snitch... Who would've guessed." Mr Crouch turned to the Bulgarian minister opening up his mouth to say something when the Bulgarian minister interrupted him,

"Vell good game!" The minister shook Mr Crouch's hand while Mr Crouch was frozen in shock, "Y... Yo... You can speak... English..." He finally managed to stutter. "I didn't have to try and sign to you?" He frowned. "Vell you have vo admit vit vwas very funny!" The minister chuckled. Mr Bagman said, "The Irish and Bulgarian team are coming up to the top box!"

After a moment of hushed whispering a feminine voice said, "and he said well what about you?" When the voice finished the sentence there was a roar of laughter. The next minute the two Quidditch teams entered the top box including Oceane, "Holy crickets it's Victor Krum!" Ron whisper shouted to me. I followed his finger and there he was just like Ron said. "Oceane vhen vill you decide vo join the Bulgarian team? You already go vo a Bulgarian svool." The Bulgarian minister asked. "Oh hey Tony! How are Phil and Grace?" Oceane asked instead of answering. "Very Vell vhank you vor asking!" 'Tony' answered. "Well come on Lynch we have to have our victory lap! bye Ludo, Barty!" Oceane nodded to each man in turn then left the top box.

------
Sorry it's extremely short I'm hopeless when it comes to writing long chapters