Siblings always fight... right?

Oceane's POV

"Can you just leave me alone! It's not like you actually care about me! You don't even know me!" I stood in silence not even noticing the single hurt tear sliding down the curve of my cheek falling onto the dirty, red carpet.

An arm wrapped around me quickly and I heard the hush whispering of my best friend in my ear. The calm, soothing tone of his voice reminded me why I had a crush on him for years. The warmth of his arm around me on any normal day would've made me blush but right now it didn't affect me, everything hurt too much to deal with a simple, never happening crush.

"I'm okay (AN I was going to write Fred here... but I couldn't physically do it this is why I'm a horrible author) George... well I will be but I should go back to the ship."

I leave the common room quietly noticing all the people staring and glaring at me... why are they acting like I attacked Harry or something?

Once I arrived to the haunting yet homily ship I rush into Bogdan's arms who happens to still be awake.

"He hates me." I sob as he hushes me quietly muttering about how Rumbleroar (AVPM?) will make it all better once we go to Pigfarts. I love this guy but damn does he confuse me.

His random jokes that only our group would understand make me start smiling until I'm eventually laughing hysterically trying to muffle my bellowing laughter with a fluffy pillow. I hug Bogdan gratefully wondering how I got so many great friends.

I sit in my bed for a few moments pondering over some thoughts.

The most prominent at the moment happened to be why Harry would say that sort of thing. I've had a pretty good life besides the whole crazy stalkers trying to break into the Krum household... is that why? Is he angry that I never lived with him, never was there for when the Dursley's were vile. He did say I didn't know him.

Maybe I came in too strong, maybe I'm too clingy I've been told that before so I wouldn't be surprised. It could be that he was just really stressed? Yeah! I'm absolutely sure that's what Harry meant, he'll probably be willing to talk to me tomorrow.

One of the other things that was bugging me was that everyone was glaring at me with such resentment. Is it because I'm not actually from Hogwarts? Maybe they didn't want me in their common room. Maybe I did something to offend them... well I'll deal with it tomorrow anyway.

--- Time Skip bought to you by the fact I'm actually updating even though writers Block hates me --

The morning air was cold and fresh against my face, I was shivering like a chihuahua in a blizzard. The sound of Dragmir's singing bought a smile too my face as I realise he's singing my favourite song... all stars. (I'm a meme I'm sorry)

The boys and I all start to jump around singing along, the singing soon escalated into shouting as we continued.

"What are you do-" Headmaster cut himself off as he saw the scene infront of him I guess it might have seemed a little weird. Bogdan sat in a chair with Victor sitting in his lap as the sway along to the music like they are in a festival whilst Dragmir and I waltz around the room off beat and stepping on each other's toes.

Headmaster sighs, "j- just get ready." With a shake of his head he leaves the room. I quickly get changed remembering that I want to catch Hermione in the hall so we can talk about newts and advanced courses involving all areas of charms.

I bolted off the ship racing my own shadow, the school seemed larger almost more taunting then it did before. I follow the streams of people entering the grand area quickly scanning for Hermione. I see her sat in the centre of the Griffindor with a tense expression on her face.

Popping up behind her I say a cheerful, "Hai!" Hermione jumped letting out a tiny scream as she turned around. Her scream was just loud enough to attract the attention of the others on the table.

"What is she doing here?"

"Who gave that permission to sit with us?"

"Shouldn't she be sitting with those snakes like the rest of her kind"

All these lowly muttered words hit me right in the abdomen making me wonder why I was here. Ignoring everyone I turned back to Hermione noticing Ron and Harry had joined her as well.

"I suppose you decided to help Harry as well didn't you?" The pointed words Ron spitted were full of spite.

I glanced at him with a confused expression wondering where this was headed.

"Don't look at me like that you traitor." My eyes portrayed how much that sentenced hurt me as it even caused Ron to falter a little bit.

"Harry, what is he talking about?" I looked at him with eyes spiralling with confusion as he shakes his head at me.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you! All you're doing is coming into my life now that it's starting to get better. I don't even know you, you could have been lying all this time!" The words even as he only says them quietly stab me right in the core.

My eyes fill with tears as I say my voice cracking, "I'm sorry... maybe I'll see you later..." with that a turn sharply and walk away stiffly my body tense as I will myself not to cry.

I bump into someone, "watch where you're going you-" the man's voice cuts off, "Potter? Are you okay? Come with me!" His voice was barely showing his alarm a void of emotions as he led me away to somewhere quiet.

As he leads me away I glance at him quickly trying to show him how grateful I am with my eyes, "you really don't have to do this, but...thanks Draco"

-------------

So Guys... don't kill me!!

I have reasons I've been away

1) My device I write with (my iPad) hasn't been working properly so I sometimes can't write at all

2) I started a new school so I haven't been really focusing on anything like this

3) I've been dealing with my depression through writing for a couple of years now but when it got really bad this year I lost all my passion for it

And

4) I have like permanent writers block

But I hope you like this chapter! I love you all and thank you for reading my stories!!

Did you like that plot twist at the end? I didn't even know I was going to do that😅 who do you guys ship Oceané with? Anything you want in any future chapters??

And thank you again!!